• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a search for partners (fandoms & none)

fantasies;

caffeinated chaos
hello ! im new to this site, so sorry for the awkward formatting.
i am twenty three and am from asia, currently looking to do some animanga rps.
i consider myself lazy lit, however, i can write novella as it is pretty fun and i currently have nothing to do.
please only contact me if you are over the age of eighteen, i would rather write with writers my age. currently i am only looking for mxm or other lgbt+ roleplays.

fandoms:
haikyuu , bhna , naruto ? , harry potter, bungou stray dogs , haikyuu , sk8 the infinity

non fandom themes:
rivals (academic or workplace or even sports) to lovers, enemies with strange tensions that are not supposed to be there, mafia or any general violence lol , the best friend duo that claims to be straight but who knows what happens behind the scenes, cute fluff, tattoo artist x florist , polyamorous ? , fake dating , or any themes that just seems like it came out of a shoujo manga, internet friends , new uni student (neighbor) x popular uni student (neighbor), slice-of-life, youtuber x youtuber , golden retriever x black cat !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back