• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A School Were We Belong

Role Play Rating:

• E - Everyone

Role Play Status:

Open - Accepting

Anyone who are considered different in today's society, go to Mclurg High. People who are socially awkward or have no friends, gays, nerds, people with eating disorders, people who are depressed, etc. Everyone here accept each other equally. We reach out to people who need friends.

tumblr_le37yvjjDc1qajcs7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Not sure how to apply to join rp's here, but I have been rp'ing in different places for a while and I do love to put in details. I have a character in mind who is struggling with anorexia to be perfect and your rp grabbed my attention. 
awesome! thank you :)

Liz got out of the car and looked at the old as dust building. It kinda looked like a castle, she thought. With a sigh she started walking towards the dorms, its strange how they are letting the girls and boys sleep in the same building. She shrugged and looked down at the paper that had her room number on it. 22. Eventually she got to her room. It was gorgeous a little chandelier hanging from the roof, all the furniture was made of old oak wood. She smiled a little and started putting her clothes away in the drawers, then carefully setting her pill bottles on the desk. She smiled sadly then got on a clean pair of white short shorts, a black bandeau, and a blue see through top. In the mirror she could already see that she was getting unhealthily skinny. She quickly grabbed a sheet and put it over the mirror so she wouldn't have to look at herself. She sighed and went out of her room. There were more people so she went up to someone random and said hi.

Sent from my LG-E617G using Tapatalk

Addison walked upto the school with her hoodie up and bag slung on her shoulder. She looked up and raised an eyebrow as she walked up the ancient stairs. As she walked she wondered how life was going to be like here. She tucked her hands into her hoodie pocket and looked around once she finally got inside. Seeing all the people there was making her feel anxious. She took a long deep breathe to try to control herself until she was in her own room where she could shut the door and break down alone. She pulled out the piece of paper her mother threw at her before she left and started walking down the hall. She tapped on a girl's shoulder that was wearing white shorts and a blue top, "excuse me ma'am does you know where i can find my room? It says am number 13." She asked in a southern twang. Even though they no longer lived in the south, you could say that this was a southern bell from head to toe. She never got out of that southernness she had once.

Liz turned around and looked at the girl for a second then smiled "uhmmm yea I think so" she nodded for the girl to follow her. "I'm Elizabeth by the way, just call me Liz though" she shrugged and stopped in front of the door. Her friendly smile turned into a kind of flirty smirk "so where ya from, I like your accent" She leaned her shoulder on the door frame

Addison followed her, playing with her hoodie sleeves as she walked. "Thanks sweety for showin me my room, I'm from georgia grand ole' south is the way ta live. Where you from, if you don mind mine askin." She said, trying to sound enthusiastic and calm. she didn't want to be shy, she wanted to have friends. As she responded and waited for a response, she was trying to control her anxiety. She smiled and started taking long deep breathes to stay in control. What if she couldn't control herself here, her thoughts were doubting her control more and more by the second.

Liz noticed the girl having trouble with something so she started backing up "if I'm making you uncomfortable I can leave. I have anxiety and I can tell when someone is having trouble with it" Liz frowned a bit. "Or if you wanna talk somewhere else" she smiled gently, not wanting to make the girl uncomfortable

Addison frowned at the attempt to hide it "Sorry new things is a trigger of mine" She walked in a room and put her backpack on the floor looking around. "You don't have to go anywhere, I mean less you want to" She looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact. She sat down and crossed her legs, leaning on her forearms then looked up towards the girl. "I'm Addison by the way."

Liz stepped in and leaned on the wall with a smile "nice to meet you" she giggled a bit. "Oh! And I'm from... uh... Canada" she smiled brightly and shrugged

Addison relaxed a little and a small smile was showing "It mus be awful cold up in those parts. My pa was from there nd mama says it took him months to adjust to the southern heat." She pulled her bag across the floor and started to pull things out one by one to put them in their places later. "So are you new here too?" She asked curiously, looking up.

"Yea. Its not that cold" she giggled and shrugged "and yep, I'm new" she smiled brightly "looks like I already made a friend!" She giggled again.

Addison let out a giggle and stood up "makin' friends is good, its normal to make friends right?" Wrinkling her forehead up like she was confused when she asked if its normal to make friends. She didn't want to come off weird, but for being told she was never normal she wanted to be normal for a change, do normal things. "I guess we should wander round, right?"

Liz nodded in agreement "come on then" she smiled "and yes, making friends is good" she winked and stepped out of the room, waiting for Addison to come. (Sorry for the small reply :3 i just cant think right now)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Addison smiled and put her hands back in her hoodie pocket. "Good, least my ma nd mamaw were wrong bout 1 thing." She followed her new friend out the door with a smile, watching other people come in "all these other folks new too?"

(no worries :smile 2:)

"I think so" she smiled brightly "the school just opened this year" she shrugged "ma and mama?" She asked the girl curiously "you have two moms?" She smiled slightly

Addison let out a giggle "naw you said it wrong, mamaw like m-a-maw. Its the southern word for grandma. I think my ma thinks im not normal cuz I haven't been a southerner since I was a lil girl but you know what they say, ya'll can take the girl outa the country but the country always gon' be in the girl. Think my pa woulda liked that." She started thinking of what little memories she had of her dad and looked down. She never understood what had happened to him. One day she said bye to him when he dropped her off at school and the next thing she knew, her stuff was packed in the car and she was on her way to her grandma's never seeing him again. Maybe he was out there somewhere looking for her. She shook her head and cleared her throat, how could he be searching after all this time. He would have given up by now. "You never heard that term?" She asked trying to distract her mind.

"No sorry, we just call our grandmas, well, grandmas!" She smiled slightly "i was always either in my room or tree house, so i dont watch much tv to know about it either" she shrugged "it would've been cool if you had two moms... My family dont like that stuff... So i wasnt really accepted much for supporting it." Liz shrugged and looked down as they walked

"I don think my folks are ok with it either. My ma said i was sent here cuz i aint got a boyfriend yet nd havent come home pregnat. How rude right?" Addison let out a giggle, "is that normal for a parent to want that for their teen daughter? and man that sucks. I hate folks that are like that. Always degradin kin like that. My ma nd mamaw do it to me all the time sayin im never gon be normal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back