• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a sans-ational undertale roleplay

Name : Alec

Role : Innocent Killer

Appearance : Kid who has red eyes, medium messy hair, Skinny, Red T shirt, Blue Jeans, Red shoes, Blonde hair.

Pros : Not crazed, Stealthy, convincing, small

Cons : Slightly blind, Banned from woodfall, Sometimes suspicious.

ah shite. my bad guys, sorry about that, i'm pretty new to the setup, not used this websites workings.

@AloisMackens you may indeed be alyphys, feel free to introduce yourself whenever you see fit :)

as for @Burkschase , we do currently have a Frisk type character, since i think that is what you're going for, but if you want, you could be the equivalent of Chara, trying to corrupt Frisk and maybe altering certain things or you could take a character that hasnt been taken.

I'd like to be Flowey!

Yay.

I guess I'll be able to jump in whenever something is rising, perhaps tension starting or something like that.

*Desperately trying to get use to the god-awful layout*

Oh...

Well that's okay!

I can search for a different thread...

Nice meeting you both! Well, barely meeting you both...

This looks like a pretty good Undetale rp, but before I jump in and decide on a character, I'd like to know what time period this takes place in? If it follows too closely to the events of the game, it seems like it would be kind of hard to be creative with it, y'know?

yeah, i get that, its going off of the first time Frisk enters the underground, whilst, at first it followed the story a lot, its beginning to change that a lot. currently, its focusing a lot on the plot between flowey, sans and Frisk, though with extra characters obviously comes extra opportunities to explore and develop other character arcs between characters like undyne, papyrus, alphys etc. currently, the main spaces open are;

Mettaton

Napstablook (isnt really a main but could be developed into one)

alphys

Asgore

Chara (the idea behind that is us bending the rules a little and allowing chara to manipulate the world amd stuff, kind of like a poltergeist or demon.)

any any other character i can't think of

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, okay. ^-^ I thought an interesting idea would be if you could create characters for the other five human souls: using the character traits and information given, but also being able to make stuff up for them. But yeah, those people came in at an earlier time. Well, anyway, given the options, I would like to be Napstablook, or maybe Chara.

That's absolutely fine, both are avaliable so pick whichever youd like to play more (or both, i have no issues with you playing two characters if you want) and insert yourself into the roleplay whenever you feel appropriate ^-^

on the subject of your idea, whilst its certainly a seemingly good one, i feel that it would be a lot of guesswork and coming up with a reason as to how all 7 (8 if we include chara) are all together at once would be a challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back