• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A roleplay inspired by Money Heist

Lonely_Violinist

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name's Sayori (she/her) and I'm 26 years old. I've been roleplaying since I was 13 years old and I've adopted a descriptive writing style, as script gets really boring, really quickly to me.
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a roleplay inspired by Money Heist! I'm open to doing OC x OC or creating each other's love interests. Which ever option we go with, it's fair to give a heads up;
On my end, I normally create a non robber OC and tend to go the "Monica/Mi-Sun x Denver '" route, as their love is too sweet and the trope is also an interesting one to explore!

That being said, if anyone's interested please feel free to send me a message!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back