• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🐺a red rising search thread (1x1) (18+ )

Reid

certified Lysander au Lune hater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction
Hey all! Please call me Reid. I'm 23 years old. My timezone is EST (eastern standard time) and my response times tend to be pretty active... Albeit, it really depends sometimes on certain external factors. Like, motivation for example. But for the most part, due to IRL, I tend to be on my computer quite a bit. Response lengths vary. I've come back from a hiatus so I might be a bit rusty but it won't take me long to get back on my feet. A paragraph or two is my typical length. More if I get a fire lit under my ass and the inspiration sparks.

Some Things to Know
I do not roleplay with minors. It's a comfort thing. I'm twenty three, and thus I will only roleplay with other adults. 18 and up. No exceptions. Sorry!

THERE WILL BE SOME SPOILERS FOR THE 6TH BOOK, LIGHTBRINGER, BELOW. JUST A WARNING!!!

The Roleplay
as I'm sure you can figure out from the title, I'm looking for a Red Rising roleplay. The book series by Pierce Brown. I've read all the way up to Lightbringer (the latest book) just a note. I would prefer you have too, so there's no confusion. Especially since the second half of the series (Iron Gold, Dark Age, Lightbringer) is a bit different than the first. But if you've only read the main trilogy (Red Rising, Morning Star, Golden Son) I guess... that's okay but I have a heavy preference for people who've read at least up to Iron Gold or Dark Age.

Plot Stuff
- I'm open to OC plots
- AUs, my beloved!
-I'm open to Canon x Canon

* next to a name means I prefer to play this character or role (if there is no asterisk assume I have no preference for either character and will play either or)
<3 means I have a heavy preference for this idea and would love to rp this plot/idea whatever. The more hearts the more enthusiastic lol

<3<3<3<3 Canon AUs (heavy preference)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3| Dassius- Darrow x Cassius
need need neeeeed. I will love you forever if you're intested in a Dassius RP with me.
Especially a Cassius lives AU. Because I just cannot accept that my babygirl is gone.
Not after all that character development. (see my custom title)
I need something along the lines of "Lysander actually missed, or hit something that
wasn't a vital organ and cassius just passed out" kinda thing. Just any explanation that can wave away the death. Of course, Cassius is
going to be hella injured but they'll be on the Archi so plenty of space for a "my best friend almost
died, feeling some big big emotions, we're in this enclosed space together in the middle of a war. I'm far from my family,
i miss them, I'm tired of all this. oh no, I'm catching some cupid arrows for my best bud" if you know you know.

Reaperstang - Virginia x Darrow*
The OG. Love me some reaperstang. Maybe an AU around the chapters where Virginia doesn't
give up Phobos to Lysander and all hell breaks loose? Darrow getting captured upon
landing instead of turning back. Love me some angst.

*Lysander x Atalantia-
Okay, okay, hear me out. I hate both of them but I find their dynamic super interesting.
I think there's quite a bit of roleplay potential there. The way Lysander tries so hard to plot against her and the way
Atalantia treats him like a yapping chihuahua and her obvious lack of genuine care for him is so intruiging.

OC x OC

The classic- Gold x LowColor
I might as well add it in lol. I call this "the classic"
because you know. I'm sure it's obvious. The obvious choices for LowColor is a
Red or a Pink for more angst factor but other colors can be chosen
too. Bonus points if the Gold comes from a prominent family to make things more ~spice~ and ✨dramatic✨

I'm open to other oc x oc plots, that's just the obvious one that popped into my brain. Feel free to brainstorm with me if you're interested in that.

Also, also: Quick edit: prefer to use the 1x1 rp section for in character posts but DMs for ooc stuff. Just to keep things neat and separate. Thank you :)

Last edited:
bumping~~

(still searching for partners)

bumping part 2: the sequel

(still hoping for partners!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back