A Quirky Introduction ~ Or Not

Belle_Sorciere

Queen of Plot Twists
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Salutations!
I’m Belle, nice to meet you all! I am new to this site, but not new to the world of role playing. Um...not sure what else to really say here. =/ Well, other than the fact I’m an old bird of almost 28 years that clings to nostalgia and things that tickle my funny bone. (Which is a lot of things, ahaha!)
I dabble in a wide variety of fandoms and original stories. I do have samples on request? I’m a touch rusty - been a hard couple of months/year. I’m also...mostly friendly? Like most people, I have my shining moments where I’m not-so-nice, but 95% of the time, I’m chill, ready to write, and make your day brighter.
Yeah, that sounds like everything I should put here.
Hope you’re all having a lovely evening and that I can find a niche here!

And now onto those dishes I said I’d do an hour ago! XD (Then I will try to figure out what all the shiny new buttons do on here.)

Welcome to the site, Belle! I wish you luck figuring out what everything does, I've been here just over two years and they change things so often that I'm still at a loss at how half this stuff works. Still, if you're able to stay chill 95% of the time then you've already beaten me in terms of patience, and I hope you'll settle in real soon.

Whether you're into partner or group roleplays, you'll likely find something your speed already rolling, or you can pitch your own idea in the 'looking for players' section on the home page. Good luck!

welcome belle! it's nice to meet you.
i'm new here as well despite how old my account is?? i never really got on and attempted to use it until now. it's a learning curve for sure, but this place seems fairly active and full of helpful people. i hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Thank you both for your warm welcomes! =D
I hope to learn the ropes fairly quickly - so far, so good. I haven’t found the ‘big red button’ I’m not supposed to press at least. Haha!
At Caffeine: I tend to stick to partners versus groups. I’m already spelunking the partner search thread and liking what I see!
At Inkys: Let us be new together then! I hope you find friends and enjoy being on the site too!

Heyo and welcome! Gonna ask a few vital questions that actually aren't too important.

A. How do ya do on this day?
B. Hope you're doing well!
C. These aren't questions for the most part. But hope you have a wonderful time with us!

At FlyingDemon: Thank you for the welcoming! ^^ I’m not French, though I studied it for a year in high school. My screen name is a play on my given name (and the unfortunate association it has to a country western song).

At HTCOR: Hi there! I’m doing okay-ish on this less sultry than usual summer day! How about you? =D So far I’m enjoying my time here. Just have to find my new groove~

As for you Belle, I'll say that my day is going pretty well. Talking to a few old friends, getting used to the mayhem that they unleash upon poor souls like myself. Maybe getting them back a few times as well, since that's only fair.

Also, I honestly had to look up the word 'Sultry' for the weather definition. Haven't seen it used like that before! Learn something new every day!

I’m glad to hear you’re having a nice day! I can relate to the mayhem - my cousin paid us a visit with her two year old a little while ago. My poor piano keys. Q_Q Hopefully none of your friends were running about making turkey noises.

Oh? I picked it up from my parents. They’ve always had interesting sayings. XD

Oh no, that's my cousins. They're what? Three and five? They're a living tornado of energy and power. And it's not the saying- it's the new definition of the word! I'm happy to learn more, so hurrah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back