a product of boredom (dorm-thingy concept)

Sol

Brahsol
This technically just a concept I pondered on after staring at my Warframe client to load up, while my Steam was doing its business.

(don't ask how it's related. on a somewhat related note, this would be the first time I'm making a realistic RP concept idea thingy)

So several private institutions are taking a gamble. There's this fresh, yet questionable psychology grad that promises to rectify problem students. An idea pushed forth by one of the private institutions was to create a controlled environment for the Mr. Psycho to prove himself and each institution sends one(or two) problem students over. The result was a sort of co-ed dorm(because let's be gender equal) and school hybrid building thing that's owned and maintained by Mr.Pyscho. Mr. Psycho would have to hire on his own staff with the funds provided by each institution(funds=we're only doing this since you're broke and it takes a load of stress of the guidance councilors) and the school portion would tackle a regular curriculum so as to not hold the student back should the project serve to be a waste of time. Mr. Psycho is then given a year to make good on his promise and advertising. How's that sound?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back