• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Possible Minecraft RP?

Anakisuto

Wanted federally for tomfoolery
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've wanted to do an RP set in my Minecraft world, where I've made significant progress!

Idea 1: Y/C has been traveling in the Nether for quite some time. When they find another portal floating over a lava lake. After a while, a figure clad in netherite armor emerges, shocked to see them there.

Idea 2: Y/C sees a large blue mass in the distance, amid the ruins of unknown types of trees. This mass is actually a house made out of warped wood (Blue Nether wood.), and is occupied.

Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.

Technology 20%
Iron age

Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Alright, ive got a Miner who's amazing at red stone contraptions. (ive got drawings if you want) The character doesn't have a name, and doesn't know it themself so they refer to themself as The Miner or just Miner.

Would knowledge of the end be common?

Idea 1 sounds cool!

Last edited:
Feel free to PM me to discuss this topic further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back