• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Pokemon Trainer and her Team {One person for multiple roles, mainly Lucario}

Hello! This may be a stretch but I have an idea. I need one person to play my character’s main Pokémon team. That means playing 6 Pokémon though not all at the same time.

I honestly really don’t mind what most of the Pokémon are. The only Pokémon I require is a male Lucario who can whose telepathy to communicate with his trainer {my character}.

My character is a 10 year old girl named Piper. I’m thinking that the Lucario is her main Pokemon who maybe she rescued from an abusive trainer.

This will be a semi advance to advance roleplay. As I stated before, you won’t be required to roleplay 6 at a time. Lucario is one you’ll roleplay full time while the other 5 Pokemon only 1 or 2 at a time. So, the most is 3 but that’s only if you are comfortable.

This will take place in the Galar region. Please PM me to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back