• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

frenzied_freak

perpetually confused pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

kate’s 1x1 partner search.

• “ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ.”

| INTRO |

howdy! i’m katelyn, but everyone calls me kate or mickey. i’m sixteen, use she/they pronouns and from canada!

i’m a regular lad in southern canada who’s looking for some good roleplays to get me through the school year. i have a relatively busy schedule between school, my job and the horse i’m currently fighting with training, so i won’t be online 24/7, but i’ve been craving some good writing and people to do it with, so here we are.

i’m nostalgic. sue me. i’d say it’s the season, but honestly, i get in these moods every once in a while where i sit and think of All The Past Things ™ and wonder why i ever wanted to get older --- i’m starting college in two years, which is fucking terrifying. but! this only serves my writing better, because i am and always will be a poet first, which can occasionally shine through in my fiction writing, as well
    <3

i’m looking for a handful of like-minded partners who are interested in coming up with our own worlds and stories for our characters, because writing is always more fun with somebody else than it is alone. whether you’re semi-lit, advanced, novella, i don’t care! my replies vary depending on the scene and how inspired i am. my only ask is that you give me as least a good paragraph to reply to
    :)

| ABOUT MY WRITING |

↳ LITERATE ; I am a advanced-lit and novella writer! My responses average from 300-1000, and I usually do my best to mirror my partners writing style! I am not a stickler for word count, but I do usually prefer at least 2 or 3 good paragraphs! For me, one-liners are a no-go!

↳ 3RD PERSON POV ; In order to keep things understandable and consistent between both of us, I stick to third person only. I would prefer my writing partners do the same!

↳ ORIGINAL CONTENT ; I am a big plotter! As much as I love improvisational writing for the bulk of stories and don’t usually plot out every second, I do think it is important to plot out the key points of a story, usually from start to at least middle way through the RP. This keeps us on track and able to focus on a goal or a destination a bit better! Of course, I am always super flexible with this and always open to repotting things in the story!

↳ GENRE ; I love multi-genre stories! In fact, I prefer them! I love romance as well and love seeing it through my stories and writing, but usually keep it as a sub-plot. It can be important in the story, but must not be the only reason we are writing. That being said… Pining, longing… All that stuff… That’s my bread and butter.

| ABOUT MY PARTNERS |

↳ <25. sorry.

↳ shows interest in the roleplay.

↳ adds input and ideas that move the plot.

↳ writes at least one well-developed paragraph per reply. one-liners are a no for me!

↳ willing to roleplay in pms here or through email. discord not preferred unless absolutely necessary.

↳ enjoys portraying many different types of characters & settings: humans, animals, urban fantasy, modern, historical, etc.

| RULES |

↳ i’m as queer as they come! bisexual and i haven’t quite figured out my gender identity yet. so any and all queer identities are welcomed (if not encouraged) here! be you! let your characters be them! everybody’s loved in my corner of the internet
    <3

↳ i’m 16, as i mentioned, so i’d prefer if you were no younger than 15 and no older than 25! the golden age is 16 - 19, but as long as you’re respectful and kind, we should be just fine.

↳ i am currently not interested in fandom roleplays! i prefer to do ocxoc in an original setting. for genres, romance is a must, even if it isn’t the focus. slice-of-life, drama, historical, pirates (it isn’t a genre but it should be) and urban fantasy are all great! high-fantasy is not something i write, and neither is horror, scifi or overly supernatural stuff (the exception to this being mild magical elements such as curses/cursed items, witches, voodoo, etc. incorperated into a roleplay. and i don’t mean harry potter-esque witches, i mean the 1800s version of them).

↳ i write lazy-lit / advanced lit. i write anywhere from ~200w to ~2k words, with a my average being around 400-500. my length changes depending on the scene and how invested/inspired i am, and i expect the same from you! i don’t need novella-length replies, but as long as you give me at least one good, developed paragraph, we’ll be good.

↳ i write all different types of characters: human, feral and anthro! currently, i’m having a particular interest in using my anthro and feral characters, since they need some more love, and i’m finding it difficult to find people who also enjoy writing animals. but my humans are also on the table too!

↳ i tend to write feminine characters when it comes to human/oids and masculine ones for anthros & ferals. don’t ask me why, i don’t know. it’s just a preference i’ve always had lol

↳ i prefer f/f and m/f relationships (once again depending on whether we’re talking humans or animals). f/f is the preference for people, but m/m or m/f is better for ferlas/anthros, since i tend to have more male-presenting lads in that category.

↳ doubling is fine with me! keep in mind that i do not write canon characters, though, even in doubling: i’m not comfortable with it. i will double if there’s a specific gender/character pairing you want to do or dynamic, though!

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back