• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A partner recruitment thread! (Semi-literate)

--Skye--

Maclunkey#8265
Hello! I'm making this interest check cos most of the Rps I'm in aren't active right now. I have a few RP ideas that I've been wanting to use, but if you don't want to do the ones I have listed, I have more (or we could use yours if you had some), but most of them are slice-of-life's. So if you're not into that kind of thing, we might not work out together :\Anyways, here's some of my ideas!
-----
An RP set in the late 90's/early 00's pretty much based on two people becoming frenemies over the internet, but become friends in real life.

[Your character] Becoming friends with my character Hideko, who's an outcast because she's (literally) crazy.

I have plots for them, but essentially, I also wanted to play as my half-vampire character Elizabeth and my secretly nice bully character Quinn. although for Elizabeth, I was hoping for a GxG RP.I also wanted to use Skye, but I don't really have any solid plots for her.

A RPG-like fantasy RP that maybe used more than two characters (Yours and mine), since games like that have parties and everything. Although if you don't want more than two, that's fine!
-------------------------------
That's all I had for now! If you're interested in any of them, just PM me!! So If you decide to RP with me, see ya later!
------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back