• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡‧₊˚ a niche fandom search (1x1)

okinawa

౨ৎ ˖ ࣪⊹
hello and welcome to my search thread! apologies for how utterly barebones this is, but i’m going to keep this short and sweet - having had some extra time on my hands, i’m searching for one or two partners for a hopefully long term rp!

c18d364df060f9f2f1b747517a81d890.gif

some quick info & rules:
  • 21+ only (i’d prefer if you were closer to 25+ or even older? not necessary though)
  • i’ve been rping since i was a child. i tend to be on the detailed side, but i can easily mirror length. anything works as long as you’re contributing and you aren’t giving me one-liners
  • my replies depend on my schedule! i’ll inform you if i have anything going on. i can usually post once a week, if not more... i don't mind if your replies take time either
  • i don’t care for doubling
  • i love talking ooc! i'd love to make friends with my partners and gush about our plot, so please be open to that!
  • I’d prefer if we rp’d somewhere off site like discord, but here works as well
  • I’m open to darker, more mature themes and the sort, so feel free to ask or inquire in dms!

regarding the roleplay aspect:
  • here’s a list of the series i’m currently most interested in writing
    • * for current level of interest
  • i listed the characters i’d be most willing to play below (in bold), as well as some ships i'm interested in, but i can always be convinced to write others / against an oc if you’d rather! idk, whatever works
  • also, i'd be open to taking characters from different universes and mashing them together. for example, ranma from ranma ½ meets inuyasha from inuyasha! something mixed fandom could be fun. just lmk in dms!
Urusei Yatsura. **
Lum x Ataru

EVA. *
Kaworu x Shinji

Inuyasha.
Inuyasha x Kagome

Death Note.
Light x L
Light x Mikami

Hotaru no Yomeiri (Firefly Wedding). ***
Sakoto x Shinpei

Doukyuusei. ***
Kusakabe x Sajou

Persona Series.
2 -
Tatsuya x Jun

5 -
Akira x Akechi
Akira x Ryuji

NOTE FOR 1-5: **
i’d love to play Naoya (“boy with earring”) from persona 1 against any of the 2-5 protags as well!!!
or any of the protags against each other, for that matter. kind of like a PQ situation?

Corpse Bride.
Victor x Emily

Bleach. ***
i’ll happily write my Ulquiorra against your anyone
big + for ichigo, orihime, grimmjow, aizen, and-or other espada
i'll happily write him against ocs, too!

Haruhi Suzumiya.
Haruhi x Kyon

Randal’s Friends.
Randal, Satoru, Hitchhiker B, Nyen
* We can discuss pairings

Identity V. ***
Ripper, Nightwatch, Gravekeeper, Embalmer

Angels of Death.
Zack x Rachel (platonic or aged-up)

xxxHOLiC. ***
Watanuki x Doumeki

Uta no Prince-sama. *
Ren, Reiji
Reiji x Ranmaru

if you’re interested (and-or have something else you're wanting to try that's not listed), comment below or send me a dm and we can get the ball rolling. thanks!

Last edited:
hi! i haven't seen idv roleplayers in a while and i'd love to do that!! :} i usually play naib, eli, and ada (though im not sure if you'd ship ada with any you play ahha!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back