• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A New Year, a New Search!

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Happy New Year, everyone! I got busy over the holidays so kind of neglected RP. As a result I've kind of lost interest in some of them so would really rather start fresh. I'll try to keep this as brief as possible since I tend to get long-winded.

Firstly, some things to know:
-I will not RP off-site. I'll use threads or PM only, but preferably PM as I'm self-conscious about my writing.
-Although I follow a "don't ask, don't tell" policy towards it I'd like for any potential partners to be over 18.
-Romance is not a must for me. In fact, in certain pairings/plots I actually prefer platonic relationships. These I will usually specify if necessary.
-If romance is involved then, unless otherwise specified, I'm only seeking MxF pairings.
-I am ghost friendly. If you lose interest and don't feel the RP can be salvaged then I understand.
-A typical post from me will be about 300+ words minimum. I'd like a partner who can match that. I like story depth and character development.
-If you've read this then please state your favourite flower somewhere in your message when you go to contact me.

The genres I'm currently most interested in are historical and some fandoms.

Historical:
-Titanic/some other shipwreck(basically the plot of the movie Titanic, but we can reverse roles and things if desired)
-Ancient Rome(I have several pairing ideas for this, some are platonic only.)
-WW II(same as above.)
-WW I(I'd really like to explore the idea of a band of soldiers bonding in the trenches.)
-Cold War(I'm interested in exploring the political intrigue and espionage side of things.)
-Byzantine and/or Ottoman Empire(these are listed together since there's some overlap. I have a few ideas.)
-Medieval Europe(I have a few ideas, but one that's been on my mind lately are the Crusades.)
-French or Russian Revolution(Mostly I want to explore closely linked people, friends or lovers, being torn apart by taking opposite sides.)

Fandoms:
-Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra(OCxOC)
-The Hunger Games(OCxOC, likely taking place long before the canon story.)
-The Man in the High Castle(OCxOC)
-The Elder Scrolls(OCxOC, I'm most familiar with the Skyrim lore but we could use any province really.)
-Indiana Jones(I just love the concept of it, but it would be OCxOC.)
-Harry Potter(Any era, but OCxOC.)
-Pokemon(I have a dystopian plot idea for this, OCxOC.)

Others:
-Something involving gifted individuals(gifted as in having powers/abilities)
-Time travel(I have a few ideas for this one.)
-Building our own dystopian society and creating a story in it
-Some sort of Middle Eastern inspired high fantasy adventure

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head, but I am open for suggestions. I'm willing to try almost anything at least once. Also, if you're still reading and are interested then do not tell me your favourite flower; tell me your favourite animal instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back