A new member arrives!

TriEdge

U-um, hi there! I am a TriEdge, a beginner! And by "beginner", I mean beginner. I have almost no experience with Role-Playing whatsoever. I am very, very, very bad at writing descriptions, so expect my paragraphs to be rather....short. Please take care of me, senpais!

My favorite genres are fantasy and adventure, but I'm also a fan of romance (as a sub-plot, not as the main story itself. I rather dislike those.). I am in a multitude of fandoms that are mostly consisted of "mainstream" animes, including Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Attack on Titan, but also more obscure anime like the .hack franchise (*points at at name and avatar*) and the Witch Hunter manhwa. I've also recently started to delve into Persona 3 and 4.

As I've mentioned before. my biggest problem in writing is most likely descriptions, so I'm sorry if my future posts would be very short! In fact, one of the reasons of me coming here (other than to have fin and get a new experience) is to improve my writing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my worthless post! I really do!

Wicked! I remember my first time role-playing! This really great girl taught me how and I soon developed on my own with a bit of help as the years passed d:

I would gladly like to help you in any way! Just message me (:

Hello and welcome, TriEdge. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. We have a very diverse member base, and lots of people are just starting out. I am sure you'll find this a great place to play and improve as you wish. (But mostly have fun.)

If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Hi I am Ella Swan Bella Swan's twin sister and Jason Cullen's Girlfriend I hope I have fun role playing with everyone here are there any Twilight Saga Role Plays on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back