• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A New Dawn

Dawn101

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Dawn this is my first time properly role playing on a forum like this. So mind that if you choose to respond. I'm looking to kick things off with some sapphic romance rp. I'm hoping to set up a long term romance focused RP. Most of my ideas center around different pairings combos Soo. If you want send me 3 pairing ideas and from there we can chat and figure out which one fits best. But you can also grab tow of your favorites from this list here. I will also note I'm down for fandom rps but making a looking list of my fandoms would be best to do another time. So feel free to Theo in one of your favorites as a bonus option and If we're lucky maybe I'll bite.

Anyway here's my list it's split into my two most common genres which are Modern/Fantasy. Some are more vague than others to leave options for opportunity so don't limit yourself to any of these concepts basics. We're here to find a role play were both interested in so I wanna hear what catches your eye from what I offer.

Fantasy
Witch & The Wild One (Outlander)
Created Life & Their first connection
Noble & Bodyguard
Two noblewoman betrothed to others
Cursed Hearts Bind (Two Cursed Adventurers)
Runaway & The Bounty Hunter

Modern
Little Miss Perfect & The Troublemaker
Childhood Friends
Boss & The Secretary
Sweet & Stern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back