A new challenger has arrived!

Chewed

Smut-free since '03
So, where to start. I'm glad the mandatory first introduction mail send me here. At least now I know where to post.

You can Chew if you like. If you don't.. well.. you can still call me Chew.

I chose the name because I've been stuck on a screenname for 10 minutes. So, I look around and saw my dog.. chewing.. yeaahh.. creative.

Trust me, my writing is (slightly) better, I don't like to brag. However I get easily stuck in my stories. So, maybe someone to respond would help?

Who knows?

Anyway, if you wanna give me a shot and have some fun, message me. Now give me a second while I read the rest of the introduction mail.

(P.S. If you have any questions you can ask them down below.)

Hello Chew! Welcome to RPNation! I hope you enjoy it here~

I don't have much concerning questions, but what prompted you to choose that particular picture as your profile pic? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the very question I really wanted to answer. That for some reason became my go-to picture for everything. Profile? Powerpoint? Backgrounds? It's always this cat.

It got to the point that my teachers are surprised if I don't use this picture in an assignment. Regardless of the subject.

Also, it likes to party, just like me.

Dare I say that it's a.. party animal?

Hey! I am new too, but was inexplicably drawn here by the party cat. So I suppose as for questions...

What is your doggie's name?

All shall be drawn to the Almighty Party Cat!

My dogs name is Strubbles, and she's a Berner Sennen. Do you have any pets?

Also, thank you Inner Power

I can already tell it's going to be fun to hang out here

Tis' I, Chew, and I have but one request.

Will you stop breaking the damn window!

*grabs hammer and fixes the window*

Sorry... I get over excited sometimes

(I just fixed a broken window with a hammer, fite me xD )

GOOD DAY CHEWED I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL EVENING! I KNOW I AM BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A LOVELY MORNING!

Welcome. As you can see, I have made this welcoming post able to be adapted to whatever time it may be wherever you are.

OKAY I'M OUT

*Returns to dark alley whilst rhythmically snapping fingers*

Unless you're 18 minutes early Luna and it's still afternoon. But thanks anyway. That dark alley is 2spooky4me tho, so I'll see you around xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back