• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Nancy x Bill Sykes roleplay (Oliver Twist themed, detailed)

DaffodilsAndDragons

you are the one true king
The prefix should really be historical. This is just a 1x1 interest check really.

Would there be anyone whose familiar with 'Oliver' be interested in telling the story of the couple, how they met, what their backgrounds are etc. We'll give ourselves creative freedom somewhat - I haven't got many ideas yet but I'd love to flesh some out.

It would certainly be a dark romance! I've always been enamoured by Nancy's character (she would probably be my dream role on stage) and terrified/intrigued by Bill's, so if anyone would be interested in playing that crook I would greatly appreciate it!

9633633.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back