• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A N G E L B O N D - The Tribunal Vaults

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
So uhm... yeahhh.... *nods to indicate the next post* But please read the rulez first ^-^;

✿ ALL RPN RULES APPLY
✿ Applicants will need to be able to write novels but will not be required to D: I mean... you get me... right..? right??
✿ I need help :< HELLLLPPP! I've got the setting sorted as you will see, I've also got a general idea for main events of the story.... But I've got no idea how to execute it... T.T(well I do but... its sketchy) IN FACT, WE MAY NOT START THE RP IF I DON'T GET NO HELP D= Gotta warn you though, while I try my best to keep an open mind, I'm also incredibly fussy >//<
✿ DON'T YOU LOVE THIS FLOWER ICON??? ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
✿ I'm not big on hyper activity, but on consistency. Real life fuuursttt of course! But if you can do a post every five days and still keep up on reading, we'll get along ^^
✿ IFFFF (its a big if, cuz nobody usually likes the stuff I make... :< must be me T.T.... I'M WORKING ON IT!) we get lots of people, I'm gonna have to be a big baddie and cut us down to size :< I absolutely have no idea how to run a big rp urgh... Also, I'm really fussy with characters... so yeaaaaa.....
placeholding for any new rules I may add just to spite you guys or create on a whim just cuz i can :>
✿ Oh ya.... in case you're an oblivious dufus you didn't realize it (after reading about the RP) I like romance... <3 alot!
✿ I HATE their there and your you're. Sorry for strong words :<

Last edited:
I hope you will find this idea as engaging as I do =D This RP is a combination of various elements from different RPs throughout my RP-ing experience, hopefully it will turn out well! Behold!

~Echoes of Eternity~
Act 1: The Tribunal Vaults​

~Heaven's Touch Echoes the Call of Eternity~
full
734b005fd0ec2a348f76868349f5b25d.jpg

"Hey..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you think there're angels?"
"Hmmm... I dunno... maybe?"
"Would you like to hear a story?"
"Uhh... Well... sure!"

, ; . ' ` ~ " * " ~ ' ` . ; , ; . ' ` ~ " * " ~ ' ` . ; , ; . ' ` ~ " * " ~ ' ` . ; ,
From time immemorial, the Great Author and his celestial hosts had always looked over the earth. Their presence was everywhere, influencing and correcting the world and its people for good. The angels carried out the Author's commands, appearing as ordinary people to dwell amongst them. Sometimes, a chosen individual would receive a Stigmata or Signum Aeternus as it was called. These gifted people were called Vatiri (Children of the Earth in Old Language) for their souls were thought to be as old as the heavens.

The Vatiri were gifted with a very special bond with an appointed celestial. These guardian angels or Iluman (Exalted one in Old Language), was believed to be destined to be with their Vatiri before they were born and even after death. Together, they formed the Iluvatir Bond ('Heaven on Earth' in Old Language). Such bonds were so intimate that it was not uncommon for an Iluman-Vatiri pair to fall in love. Some become the closest of friends or sometimes siblings; for it was foretold that their destinies were to be always entwined and bound to each other in every reincarnation.

Alone, the Vatiri was like any normal human. Similarly, Iluman, when revealed, were the weakest of all the angelic hosts. But together, their powers can far surpass even the most powerful angels. Whatever the nature of their bond, one thing was for certain... the Iluvatir that attained the Iugum Aeternus, or Eternal Bond, had untold power. Such bonds were so complete that both Iluman and Vatiri could know what the other was thinking as though it were their own mind. They were inseparable, two beings that were extensions of each other. It was the epitome of what they could become... and to them, were given the charge of protecting earth. They were the only celestials allowed to influence earth directly, protecting it from the forces of darkness.

The Iluvatir were given special abilities, corresponding to the element of power the associated Iluman wielded. Water, Air, Fire, Earth, Life, Death and Materia. In very rare cases, the Iluvatir pair consisted of opposite/differing elements; usually resulting in some interestingly warped effects (both good and bad) of their powers.

Humans... such.. pitiful beings. Left alone they will surely degenerate into the depths of darkness that dwells ever within. The hubris that taints their heart is an indelible stain that no amount of atonement can pay for. But yet... yet, for all their imperfection... there are some who possess the will and the spirit! A fathomless capacity to hope for all that is good. A fiery soul with the capacity to blaze greater than even the seven Brightshiners... Yes.. it surely is something worth protecting. I say, let them ascend!
Atharius Soneras

• full

As time drew on, the Concilium de Arc`atharius (Council of Archangels) began to notice a worrying trend. Iluvatir associated with the element of Materia were particularly susceptible to corruption of the world and seemed to develop a hunger for more power. They used their gifts rashly and with little regard; often achieving more harm than good. Concerned, the Concilium issued a decree to all Materia Iluman to give up their powers or be banished from heaven. Though some heeded the Concilium, including their most powerful Iluvatir pair (they became known as the Astarias), the vast majority of Materia Iluman rebelled. They called the Concilium cowards, fearing the Materia as a threat to their power.

full

After a bitter war, the Concilium and other Iluman overpowered the rebellion (who became known as the Wretched) and cast them out of heaven. Cut off from Heaven, the Banished grew even more susceptible to corruption and the hubris of men. There was no one to judge their actions and thus they could roam free on Earth. Despite that, they could not act openly without the interference of the other Iluman... and so, they plotted.

full

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. I'm interested. I love all the detail and love put into this. It's incredible.

I am infinitely interested in this! And (although probably really obvious) I just have to ask (to entertain my paranoia) romance is bound to occur between pairings, right?

I can see that it is a mite incomplete, but it is incredibly intriguing, and I would be more than happy to be a Co-GM for you, should you accept me. I think it's an amazing idea, and that it could be expanded upon to be even better. I wouldn't mind being your Vatiri, either. ^^

I am infinitely interested in this! And (although probably really obvious) I just have to ask (to entertain my paranoia) romance is bound to occur between pairings, right?
I believe the GM did say that, but it would also be intriguing if two Vatiri or two Iluman fell for each other, despite their predetermined pairings with their respective Iluman or Vatiri. It would be like defying fate or destiny~

I believe the GM did say that, but it would also be intriguing if two Vatiri or two Iluman fell for each other, despite their predetermined pairings with their respective Iluman or Vatiri. It would be like defying fate or destiny~
Ooooh that would be VERY spicy!

I'm up for being a Vaitiri and already have a character in the works. I really hope this gains traction!

Ooooh that would be VERY spicy!

I'm up for being a Vaitiri and already have a character in the works. I really hope this gains traction!
Ikr?

I have a genera Vatiri idea thought out for the GM's angel, but if we don't end up having enough people, I'm totally fine with making more than one character <3 I'd love to go through with this story.

So now that the GM is aliiive~ you've got four interested roleplayers :D Lekiel Lekiel

(If you get one more, then we'll have three pairings :3)

Wooow you guys all appeared when I'm asleepp~!! How lovely <3 It's like I dreamed up you guys and fluffy clouds and upside down bicycles wheeee~ <- literally just woke up, don't mind me

you oblivious dufus! I kid!! Well.... It doesn't have to happen :) YOu will be paired, but an Iluvatir pair may well succeed on deep platonic relationships, or a sibling flavored kind just as well as a romance kind! IF YOU'RE MY VATIRI YOU HAF NO CHOICE >:[ <3<3<3

Also since we're on the matter of relationships, thought I should mention, personally I only do straight romances. But I won't stop you guys from going mxm or fxf, provided you discuss with your partner first LOL!

I can see that it is a mite incomplete, but it is incredibly intriguing, and I would be more than happy to be a Co-GM for you, should you accept me. I think it's an amazing idea, and that it could be expanded upon to be even better. I wouldn't mind being your Vatiri, either. ^^

Love it when someone says my stuff is incomplete <3 It means there's more lore to add! I like lore <3<3<3 are you my soulbond *-*??? <- still half asleep

Yuh I'm looking for a co-GM! But I'd love to see some of your own stuff before I accept! ^^ Got any links? You can pm them :D Regardless, ask away about any holes or uncertainties!

Aaaand, yes, vatiri x vatiri or iluman x iluman can and has happened, the latter more common than the former. Mostly because the iluman were passive for a long period of time (they did not seek out their bondmates). It also happened during war, when they turned to each other after having lost their bondmate (although they get reborn eventually). BUT if we're going that route, please discuss it thoroughly with all involved </3 I like happy endings T.T I'm also a very vanilla person D= I'm sowie....

Wooow you guys all appeared when I'm asleepp~!! How lovely <3 It's like I dreamed up you guys and fluffy clouds and upside down bicycles wheeee~ <- literally just woke up, don't mind me

you oblivious dufus! I kid!! Well.... It doesn't have to happen :) YOu will be paired, but an Iluvatir pair may well succeed on deep platonic relationships, or a sibling flavored kind just as well as a romance kind! IF YOU'RE MY VATIRI YOU HAF NO CHOICE >:[ <3<3<3

Also since we're on the matter of relationships, thought I should mention, personally I only do straight romances. But I won't stop you guys from going mxm or fxf, provided you discuss with your partner first LOL!

Love it when someone says my stuff is incomplete <3 It means there's more lore to add! I like lore <3<3<3 are you my soulbond *-*??? <- still half asleep

Yuh I'm looking for a co-GM! But I'd love to see some of your own stuff before I accept! ^^ Got any links? You can pm them :D Regardless, ask away about any holes or uncertainties!

Aaaand, yes, vatiri x vatiri or iluman x iluman can and has happened, the latter more common than the former. Mostly because the iluman were passive for a long period of time (they did not seek out their bondmates). It also happened during war, when they turned to each other after having lost their bondmate (although they get reborn eventually). BUT if we're going that route, please discuss it thoroughly with all involved </3 I like happy endings T.T I'm also a very vanilla person D= I'm sowie....
Sure, here's some of my stuff:

Most recent post - Humanization

Most recent character sheet (same character from the post) - Fantasy - Humanization {ACCEPTING} Character Sheets

Actually I'm not supposed to be awake for another 2 hours urghhhh! I need to have a word with my body clock. THis is unacceptable!
Oh nooo. :c I doubt you'll get more sleep with this excitement, though~

Also I'm sorry if me saying it was incomplete offended you, it's just that half of the spells aren't there;;

Seas fancy colours, immediately "likes" without reading. Regrets it. Reads it. Doesn't regret it ^3^
Lol I'm glad you like it or are liking it. It's 5 paragraphs, which is my normal starter length.

Oh nooo. :c I doubt you'll get more sleep with this excitement, though~

Also I'm sorry if me saying it was incomplete offended you, it's just that half of the spells aren't there;;

Lol I'm glad you like it or are liking it. It's 5 paragraphs, which is my normal starter length.

Oh nooo... I'm not offended! xD I realize what I've written could be taken as sarcastic :O I'm not ^3^ Oh the spells? Reallllly??? YOu would do that? Thanks for helping me filll it out <3 <- Totally read more into it But yuh, it is incomplete, mostly cause I'm like... really lazy y'know I was hoping the examples is good enough to give an idea of the level of power each iluvatir can achieve at each level. Feel free to help me out if you want :D! I reckon you have a pretty good idea what sort of spells go where, but we can always discuss the categorization later ^3^

Yer post style and length ish good with meh!

Oh nooo... I'm not offended! xD I realize what I've written could be taken as sarcastic :O I'm not ^3^ Oh the spells? Reallllly??? YOu would do that? Thanks for helping me filll it out <3 <- Totally read more into it But yuh, it is incomplete, mostly cause I'm like... really lazy y'know I was hoping the examples is good enough to give an idea of the level of power each iluvatir can achieve at each level. Feel free to help me out if you want :D! I reckon you have a pretty good idea what sort of spells go where, but we can always discuss the categorization later ^3^

Yer post style and length ish good with meh!
Woot woot :D I'm glad you aren't offended huehuehue. Does this mean you want me to be your Co-GM? xDDD and you should totally work on setting it up now <3

Woot woot :D I'm glad you aren't offended huehuehue. Does this mean you want me to be your Co-GM? xDDD and you should totally work on setting it up now <3

YOU ALREADY WHIPPING ME INTO SHAPE HUH?! AND I HAVEN'T SAID i ACCEPTED YOU YET! Yuh I'd like to have you onboard ^3^! But... I really need to try to sleeppppp xDD even though I know I'm gonna be doing this @_________________________@ for another two hours, it's gonna screw up with my sleeping schedule for work if i don't xDDDD it'll only be a couple hours I hope :( Then I'll lore dump you in PM everything I've thought about for the RP and set up the CS thread~!

You could come up with some spells in the meantime tho :D If you want haha! We can probably leave out Iugum Cognitio and Aeternus for now, cause well nobody we know alive has reached that point :D etc.etc.

YOU ALREADY WHIPPING ME INTO SHAPE HUH?! AND I HAVEN'T SAID i ACCEPTED YOU YET! Yuh I'd like to have you onboard ^3^! But... I really need to try to sleeppppp xDD even though I know I'm gonna be doing this @_________________________@ for another two hours, it's gonna screw up with my sleeping schedule for work if i don't xDDDD it'll only be a couple hours I hope :( Then I'll lore dump you in PM everything I've thought about for the RP and set up the CS thread~!
Yay and okay c: If you want I can code everything and help out with writing everything out or making a CS skeletonie :3

You could come up with some spells in the meantime tho :D If you want haha! We can probably leave out Iugum Cognitio and Aeternus for now, cause well nobody we know alive has reached that point :D etc.etc.
I shall <3 I'll PM you

Lekiel Lekiel We are allowed to choose our elements right? And do Iluvatirs tell Vaitiri about the lore and stuff at a certain point or is it revealed through magic stuff at a point in time?(ahhhhh i probably already know the answer but i just wanna clear it up!)

Lekiel Lekiel We are allowed to choose our elements right? And do Iluvatirs tell Vaitiri about the lore and stuff at a certain point or is it revealed through magic stuff at a point in time?(ahhhhh i probably already know the answer but i just wanna clear it up!)

Element choices are loosely restricted. You get to choose, but I'm going to bar some off if we get an imbalance ^^

Iluvatir will have to tell the vatiri about the true nature of the world at some point yes. Otherwise, their power will never progress.

Element choices are loosely restricted. You get to choose, but I'm going to bar some off if we get an imbalance ^^

Iluvatir will have to tell the vatiri about the true nature of the world at some point yes. Otherwise, their power will never progress.

They can also do a little magic, like a ... do you see what i see? Share memory thing. But they must have a decent relationship already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back