• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rattie's my hero academia search ~ UPDATED 8/27/24 !!

skissue

( skill issue )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • hi hello friends, it’s me again - i’m revamping this thread cuz lately i’ve been wanting to do a My Hero Academia themed rp again (i’ve been inspired by recent leaks to try n get back into it haha)!!! heads up that i greatly prefer au-based rps rather than heavily / strictly canon-compliant rps, mostly because i’m not up to date yet, and i just find aus to be so so fun! i’m not saying we can’t include canon stuff in the rp, i just don’t really want to follow canon super duper closely if that’s okay.

anyhoo, i also want to say in advance that this is mostly canon x oc with me as the oc, but i might be open to oc x oc depending on your oc / the plot - please do present them to me if you’d like! i’m also rather nervous to double atm because i’m very nervous to play canons (i feel like i’ll absolutely butcher them khbwhjjfhdj),,, so i would prefer not to double if possible!!! however i’ll still add a few canons i can attempt to play in a doubling scenario if ultimately requested - they’d be the only canons i’d be playing (if any at all) though, so if someone isn’t on the list, chances are i’m not willing to play them rn for some reason or another.. but you can probably still try to convince me if you’re really super duper seeking them and are okay with a probably-not-accurate-at-all portrayal!

so um, yeah! please read everything below, n if you choose reach out to me (preferably in pms) to put forward your interest, i’d really appreciate it if you could provide a lil introduction about yourself, as well as what specifically you are interested in - all preferably in your first message if possible! thank you so so much! :]

Last edited:
bringing this thread back with a big ol update! :]

bump - currently craving to play against aizawa or bakugo!! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back