Journal A Moment You Don't See Coming

Egolegume

of the Nightfall

So I had a moment today that I didn't see coming. There is a channel on youtube called PreachGames and Preach posts a series called "DRAMA FRIDAY" where he reads user submitted stories about the drama they've experienced while playing WoW. Some of these stories are priceless and the way he reads them just brings a whole new level of funny to the mix.

So I decided I would submit my own drama from a year long stint I did in WoW. I never thought it would get read, I didn't think it was all that dramatic.

I WAS FUCKING WRONG.

He totally read my story this weekend and let me tell you I am about 101 shades of mortified. I mean I'm kinda glad it was read over another story, I'm sure he gets plenty in, but holy shit was that embarrassing to watch.

Preach does keep everything anonymous and changes all the names in the story (replacing them with names of users in his livestream chat). It makes for some damn funny times. Still knowing it is your story and watching them read it . . . I just couldn't, I nearly died.

The episode starts with different shorter story, then he gets to mine and I'm sitting here listening as he goes through the list of character and TO MY HORROR I realize it is my story. Just fucking damn.

MORAL OF THE STORY IS! Be careful what you submit to a channel it might just get read and you may not be prepared.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back