• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a medley of roleplays (or alternatively; the quest for a partner)

sullen

stairway to hell
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all, and thanks for checking out this thread!

• I'm Amox, and I normally just go by that since it's nice and short. I'm currently in online school hell thanks to quarantine, but that also means I suddenly have an abundance of free time. Trying to stay sane by giving myself things to do, so I've been on the hunt for some good roleplay.

I'm sort of lenient when it comes to paragraph length. You can expect anywhere from two paragraphs minimum per reply, to around six if I'm really into a particular scene. Of course it all depends on what the situation calls for, and more often than not I will match my partner. I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity, so as long as there's something to work with (no one liners, please) I'm happy.

I really enjoy fantasy, dystopian, and futuristic settings. Modern/realistic roleplays don't appeal to me as much, but if there's a really good plot I can probably be convinced. What's most important to me is character development and introspection! I love internal conflict and having to overcome one's flaws, since that's what I believe a good story should always do. Our characters should go through constant change, whether that's affected by the environment or each other!

Speaking of which, I have no real preference in playing male or female characters. I'd like to challenge myself and write more from a guy's perspective, however, so just as a heads up I will probably be using male OC's.

If you've read everything here and are interested, send me a PM! (:​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back