• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A marvelous search

here4therps

Hello I'm Katy So I am looking for a MCU rp. We can do AU or go with the timeline .Really looking for someone to double as Steve or Matt Murdock for my oc I will happily double for you as pretty much anyone you ask. Not really a fan of doubling as Loki. Please be over 18, i love chatting so yeah be ready for that. I also like making playlists for characters. Give me long posts i love them and they make me want to post longer myself. I am not a fan of one liners, I am really looking for someone to double as Steve for my oc.I really enjoy doubling as Tony no idea why I just like being him. So if you want to rp pm me. I think that is about it just trying to hit the word requirement now so yeah pm me to rp. I have no life at the moment so rping brings me joy. Other rps I will do and who i want you to double as. I hope we can have some fun! I am really a friendly person and enjoy chatting and making ne friends. Please I am looking more for fluff

The Vampire Diaries ( Klaus)

Marvel more comic based ( Gambit)

Trueblood( Alcide)

Star Trek (Spock)

Harry Potter ( Draco) kinda iffy about this one

Celebs ( Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill, Johnny Depp)

Hello I'm Katy So I am looking for a MCU rp. We can do AU or go with the timeline .Really looking for someone to double as Steve or Matt Murdock for my oc I will happily double for you as pretty much anyone you ask. Not really a fan of doubling as Loki. Please be over 18, i love chatting so yeah be ready for that. I also like making playlists for characters. Give me long posts i love them and they make me want to post longer myself. I am not a fan of one liners, I am really looking for someone to double as Steve for my oc.I really enjoy doubling as Tony no idea why I just like being him. So if you want to rp pm me. I think that is about it just trying to hit the word requirement now so yeah pm me to rp. I have no life at the moment so rping brings me joy. Other rps I will do and who i want you to double as. I hope we can have some fun! I am really a friendly person and enjoy chatting and making ne friends. Please I am looking more for fluff

The Vampire Diaries ( Klaus)

Marvel more comic based ( Gambit)

Trueblood( Alcide)

Star Trek (Spock)

Harry Potter ( Draco) kinda iffy about this one

Celebs ( Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill, Johnny Depp)
Hi there! I just came across this and I am super interested! This is my first time (And day) Using RPnation so im not entirely familiar. Id love to do an MCU roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back