• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Long-Term Roleplay Search (21+ only, very queer friendly)

Mushroom Snail

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! You may call me Alex or any variation of my username. My pronouns are they/he. I'm 28. I'm new here, and I haven't roleplayed in a very long time so please be patient with me while I get the hang of things. My timezone is Central European Time, and I'm online at various times throughout the day. I love making friends, so I'm always up for chatting OOC. How much I write per reply will vary depending on multiple factors, but I will always provide enough for you to work with which may range from one solid paragraph to several detailed paragraphs depending on the day. I'm chronically ill and disabled, so there will be times I'm unable to write for days at a time due to my health. This also means that I'm home most of the time and can usually respond pretty frequently. I enjoy writing characters of all genders. I enjoy romance, though I prefer queer romances over straight ones. I will make exceptions, but the plot needs to be really good.

Please only respond if you're 21+. This is purely for comfort reasons as I'm 28.

Here are the topics and pairings I'm currently interested in:

Romance
Enemies to lovers
Friends to lovers
Forbidden love
Arranged marriage
Poly relationships
Slice of life
Worldbuilding
Fantasy
Found family
Witches
Demon x witch
Deity x witch
Magical university
Royalty
Apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic
Time travel
College
Teacher x teacher
Closeted x open
Butch lesbian x femme lesbian
Butch lesbian x butch lesbian

I've been working on a character that might line up with your interests. They need work but you think we could work something out? They have background towards the bottom.

Google Doc - Hellia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back