• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Lion's Heart (Ocs Rp)

SekaiichiDork

Hey there! I'm, like, super new here, but I'm looking for a patient roleplay partner! I have an idea that I've been dying to try out;

'Oc A is an angel, living in the commoners courts in the city of Sky Haven. One day, he is promoted to the rank of one of the royal court, but he does not know why. He is taken to The Paladin, an elite angel warrior, and given his first task, which is to tame the legendary beast, The Leo, aka Oc B. In order to keep his rank, he must conquer the beast and enthrall it.

Afterwards he is tossed out into the feral lands of Dystian. He must travel, with his uncooperative thrall, to the volcanoes of Gemlyn and bring The Lord a precious artifact to free his brother from the chains of The Hydra. He faces many dangers, and even captures a few more creatures along the way, bonding with The Leo as they go. They grow closer by the day, and even more by the night.

To make things even harder, Oc A has to follow a set of rules, one of which states that he may not, under any circumstances, fall in love. But, how easy is that going to be, when he develops a strange, uncalled for attachment to The Leo?'

So, here's a bit of info. Basically, my Oc is taking the role of 'OC B' (ask me if you want to take Oc B instead) and, if you haven't guessed, this is based around a homosexuality relationship. I'd love to have a person to do this with, so don't hesitate to contact me about it. I'd prefer to have this private. Also, messages don't have to be detailed, but at least try to have maybe two or three sentences. I understand that sometimes ya just can't find any inspiration, and that's all I ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back