• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

forestferns

smile like you mean it
Roleplay GMs
forestferns forestferns wolfstar wolfstar

Basic Plot
You have received an envelope in the mailbox. Finally, your Hogwarts acceptance letter has arrived, and you eagerly tear open the envelope. Sure enough, it's from the Hogwarts staff welcoming you to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed is a list of all the things you're going to need for your year. September 1st will officially begin your year at Hogwarts and your adventure will now begin. What will you encounter at Hogwarts? Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express and find out.

Overview
hello there! you can call me pumpkin! I and my fellow GMs are here with an OC only Hogwarts roleplay! For the most part, this is going to be your typical slice of life Hogwarts roleplay with shenanigans and the life of those at the school. Instead of a big, overarching plot, there are going to be smaller plots to keep the roleplay flowing and keep things interesting for everyone!

This roleplay is going to be taking place in the year 2018.

Roles
There are a bunch of roles here for your characters! Professors, Head of Houses, Prefects, Quidditch Players, and more! Special abilities such as animagus, metamorphmagus, veela, etc are welcome here too! Exchange students from different schools are welcome here too!

RULES

RULE ONE
LGBTQ+ Friendly here! I will not tolerate homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or any sort of bigotry here.

RULE TWO
There is no limit as to how many OCs you may play, but please keep up with all of them.

RULE THREE
Discord will strictly be used for the OOC. The Character Sheets and IC are going to be here on RPNation.

RULE FOUR
No one-liners please! You are not required to write an entire book for a post but please aim for a few paragraphs minimum to give others enough to go off of.

RULE FIVE
OCs only please! I'm not allowing canon characters here. You can use surnames such as Potter, Weasley, etc but they cannot be related to canon character. However, the Hogwarts founders and ghosts will remain the same.

RULE SIX
Real people faceclaims only please!

RULE SEVEN
Don't leave people feeling behind or left out. Be nice to everyone!

LINKS

Discord OOC — Here!
Character Sheets — TBA
Roleplay — TBA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back