• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Hungry Dog Is Never Loyal - A 1920's Gang Rp Search

Thunder_clouds

I'll tell the stars about you ★

You Want A Fight. I'll Bring A War

• The basics.

Hi! Thanks for clicking on this thread. This thread came to be because I can't ever watch a show without getting obsessed with it. The show that inspired this thread and ultimately all the plots is Peaky Blinders. So with that, I am currently looking for a 1920's Gangster roleplay or perhaps even a Peaky Blinders roleplay!

Before Jumping into rules/plots i'd like to set down the basics.

My time zone is MST, This rp would be MxF (I have nothing against FxF or MxF I'm just more comfortable with MxF!), Talking in the OOC and getting connected with our characters is a MUST for me, If i'm super into a role-play ill provide a shit ton of songs and mood boards that relate to the plot so please mentally prepare, 3 paragraphs per post at the minimum please (This is just so the role-play can move along)
    Please be willing to plot with me, don't be afraid to voice your opinion and be like "Thunder this plot idea is shit, let's come up with one we both like" Maybe not that harsh... BUT you get the point!

(That's it for basics! Please tell me your favorite weather once you are done reading through all the tabs, this is just to make sure you read everything!)

P.S Click the circles above the quote to see the other tabs, this is pretty obvious but it took my brain a good minute to realize that in order to go to the next tab you must click the circles lmaoo

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back