• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Human Touch (BillFord RP!)

kkogane

I’m looking for a roleplay partner to roleplay (human) Bill Cipher! Looking for an out going person to roleplay him! I’m wanting to make Ford a little shorter than Bill to give that size dynamic/power!

I have a small plot!

——-> Ten years ago, Stanford Pines escaped the clutches of the enigmatic interdimensional demon, Bill Cipher. Now, at the age of 36, Stanford finds himself haunted by the memories of that fateful encounter. Sleep has become a distant dream, and his waking hours are plagued by visions of Bill.
One fateful night, Stanford awoke from a nightmare, only to find himself bound to a chair in his own living room. The room was bathed in an eerie blue glow, and the air crackled with an otherworldly energy. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he realized that his nightmare had become his reality.

RULES!————-> Must be 18+, Understanding that I’m an adult who works 40 hours work weeks! Communication is a must for me! Semi Lit / Literate roleplay style! I do have some short replies due to lack of energy but I’ll always to try match the reply !!

Shoot me a message! I’d love to hear from you!💙

I’d be honored to be someone’s bill in an rp! I’m a flexible person and can most certainly be reasonable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back