• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Grab Bag of Ideas [Reworked]

dreamthieves

what makes you different makes you special
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, my name is Blue, and welcome to my interest check. I've got some fandom stuff at the top, and some simple plots at the bottom. Check out the angels one!! I've got some brainrot for it rn. But first, about me:
  • I'm 22 years old
  • I'm transfem, and a lesbian, hence the following;
  • I strongly prefer sapphic pairings if romance is involved. Otherwise, I'm down for just about anything.
  • Semi-lit, 2-4 paragraphs per message is typical for me
  • I really enjoy OOC chat and actively encourage it.
  • I love discussing and planning out plots! I don't expect anyone to just blindly follow any prompts I have written already; change is always welcome!
  • My time zone is CST, but I work odd hours, so I'll likely be up at practically any given time throughout the week.
Now, with all that out of the way, onto what I'm looking for! I'm open for discussion regarding fandom-based roleplays, and open to(but not super well versed in) canon x oc doubling. My main list is as follows, but if you're looking for something similar to what I've listed, then feel free to ask! Also, the usual number of asterisks denotes my current level of interest for each particular fandom.
  1. Unordinary **
  2. Arcane/League of Legends *****
  3. Jujutsu Kaisen ****
  4. Chainsaw Man *
  5. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ***
  6. Elden Ring ****
If fandom isn't your thing, there are a few plots I've been sitting on for a while. Bonus points if you can figure out my not-so-subtle inspirations! More plots will be added, but I wanted to get a few here just to get started.

• An open-ended story between two angels, on opposite ends of their fall from grace. A is fresh from the heavens, high on the power trip of attempting to save as many humans from damnation as they can, but the laws of the divine are too dated and ancient to apply to modern humanity. B is a fallen angel, with mere vestiges of angelic power after centuries of living among mortals. A chance meeting between the two proves very aggravating for A, who was taught that being a fallen angel is a sin greater than any. But B doesn't seem too upset about their darkened wings, broken halo, or inability to communicate with the heavens.

As I said, very open-ended, dunno what other mythological elements would be implemented here, but that's obviously up for discussion.

Last edited:
Bump, reworked a bit to be more cohesive imho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back