• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A ghastly search

paranormalflower

A little intro:
Hey, I'm Paranormalflower, but just call me ghost :) that be my pen name. I am a senior in high school and respond basically every hour except at night or at work. (I will let you know when I am at work, sleeping, or busy.) I have two dogs, a female corgi, her name is Mika, she is a future momma but for right now, she's just my baby and I have Aetrix, a neutered lab who is my cuddle buddy. Now on to me, I have been roleplaying since I was about 14, I am literate and try to write at least a paragraph but sometimes I get severe writers block and it has recently gotten worse due to a concussion. So bear with me please :)

My role-plays:
My Rp's normally always have a romance in them, I only do MxF (I'm not homophobic, i'm just not comfortable roleplaying it.) I typically always play female but I can in dire circumstances play male. I can do any topic (except anime, just cuz I dont watch it...) just PM me!

My rules:
I dont have many.
Just be respectful, I will work with you, if you cannot get to a paragraph, I understand, its okay, just try to keep it form happening as will I.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back