• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A few rp ideas

Totoro-Ray

Hey guys, I'm Rachel (Ray for short) and although I'm new to the site, I've been role-playing for a long time, so I'm just looking for a new partner to write with.

Looking for an 18+ partner who'll write at least three detailed paragraphs of writing each time. I tend to do more than that, unless there's a conversation happening, then will bring it down. I like to be surprised by the plot and by my partner, and like action to be developed equally.

I've got a couple of ideas of my own that I'd like to try out, just haven't written a proper plan of them yet. Here they are though!

I've been reading the WebToon comic Days of Hana and it makes me want to do something like that soooo bad. So basically, set in a modern world where werewolves coexist with humans, but the werewolves see themselves as pets (or slaves). I'd happily play female or male in this one, and either human or werewolf, it doesn't bother me; just wanna discuss ideas for it.

A modern romance roleplay between two bandmates, again willing to play female or male.

A high fantasy roleplay of some sort maybe involving dragons as half breeds... i did have an idea a while back but i don't know how it fits into anything so feel free to ask more.

All very vague, but I hope something piques your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back