• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Few RP Ideas (New Stuff added occasionally)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Watch for me to add more RP's to this list. (If interested in one, PM me. Please do not post here - unless you are new and can't PM.)

I run both M and F. The one I intend to run is listed first in each entry (MxF means I plan to run the male.) In some cases I have multiple characters ready.

Sleeping Beauty (FxM)
A post apocalyptic version of the fairy tale set 150 years after Skydark (WW3).

James Darwin (MxF)
A professor of archaeology is soon to discover that her grad student is a caveman ... literally. He has been around since long before written history.

Junkyard Jane (FxM)
Guy meets girl at an Atlanta Comic Con. She is wearing cosplay for a recent movie and looks better than the actress, and resembles the character better.

The President's Son (MxF)
Based on the concept of Designated Survivor, but with original characters. This RP focuses on the son who is of college age.

Death is a Bug (FxM and MxF, ie multiple characters)
Virus wipes out most of mankind. The survivors are about to face a new threat - Bugs from Outer Space. This is designed as a group RP but can also be used as a multi character 1x1.

K VISR Rocks
Another virus based post apocalyptic Earth in which the virus permanently turns 80% of the population into sociopaths, culling much of the population. After the virus runs its course, the uninfected struggle to survive. Designed as a Group RP, but can also be used as a multi character 1x1.

Edit:
Sliders (FxM)
Based only party on the TV series by this name. A young female scientist is sucked into her own gateway and arrives in your parallel Earth along with a few other twins. Her dimensional twin is your soon to be fiance.

Expanse (MxF)
Based in the TV series Expanse, but without the alien stuff. The time diverges after 2339. (There is a chronology link in the RP description. The dates are suspect given the show's Intro.) The RP centers around a lone independent asteroid miner who delivers a large load of water to a refining station that suffered a riot.

The Truth is Out There
This is another group RP that could as easily work as a 1x1. It works better with a group, but all members need to be pretty dedicated. (I have both M and F characters available, so I can run either.)

Ship in a Bottle
A young woman discovers a large ship in a bottle, then finds out it is a unique sort of genie bottle ready to grant three wishes..

Last edited:
I'm interested in your sleeping beauty plot, but I would want to play the sleepy female role.
I could double and triple as required (NPCs and such) and work on creating an excellent story line with you. Samples available upon request.

If interested, PM me or I can you. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back