• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a few ideas!

hey there! i'm currently looking for two or three partners. if you're interested, read on. i'm going to make this short and sweet..

i'm 19, and would prefer to roleplay with people around my age. no younger than 18 but not older than 26. i usually reply two or three times a week, unless i've got something going on. i can write up to eight or nine paragraphs, but i usually prefer around four. i don't really mind how much you write, as long as you never give me a one liner. i can play male and female characters. i'm normally open to doing any pairing, but right now i am looking for m/f and i would prefer to play the male, so i'm looking for someone who can play the female. i'm ok with either drawn or real face claims, but have a slight preference for drawn ones. i have no limits, aside from nsfw content. if something nsfw happens in the roleplay, it needs to fade to black. i'm also pretty big on flawed characters. perfect people are a pet peeve of mine. if we're going to roleplay together, i'd appreciate if you tried to make realistically flawed characters, and i will of course do the same.

i like most genres, except for scifi. i like slice of life a lot, though i also like to throw in a bit of drama or action or fantasy from time to time. i'm not really into wholly action or adventure stories. i prefer to focus on our characters and their relationships, rather than some big quest. when it comes to romance, i really like slow burn. if you're not a fan of slow burn, we probably wouldn't make good partners, because for most of my plots, i imagine them as slow burn.

that's about all there is to know about me.

now onto my ideas...

these are just plot snippets. i'd love to flesh them out more with whoever is interested in them!

― a poor girl stands up the school's bully and rich kid, and, somehow, captures his attention.
― a roguish fellow involves a desperate princess in his con to get money, only to fall in love with her.
― a young, common girl is cursed. unable to stay among her family as she is, she sets out to find a famous wizard in hopes that he can break her curse, only to discover that he is not at all what he is said to be.
― many years ago, a yōkai fell in love with a priestess, but their love was tragically cut short when she was killed by those who sought her power. today the yōkai watches over the reincarnation of the girl he loved, and protects her. when they finally meet, he is shocked to discover that she is not at all like her past self.
― a princess begs her father to spare an assassin's life, and reluctantly, he agrees. the assassin bides his time, convinced that he can still finish the job, but as he spends more time with the girl, and his feelings grow, he struggles with what he wants and what is expected of him.
― a young princess is sent to another kingdom to marry a prince. she has heard all sorts of things about him; that he is handsome, good at ruling, and kind. but when she arrives, she sees the disappointing truth--that the prince is sarcastic, rebellious, and, most importantly, uninterested in marrying her.

i'm not big on fandom roleplays, but i'd be open to doing something in the harry potter universe, if that interests you. i don't roleplay canon characters, though.

that's all i have to say. if you're interested in roleplaying with me, shoot me a message. tell me which idea you'd like to do, plus a bit about yourself.

i hope to hear from some of you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back