A few ideas of my own, but what can you bring?

panapple

Lurker
Well...here I am. After five years of role-playing on different sites, I've ended up here, and now I'm ready to begin again.

Let's see here...I've got a few ideas of my own. A sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, fandom, animal, and fantasy idea. A little something for everyone I guess. So I'll shoot the ideas here:

Sci-fi

This one is actually inspired by a dream I had. The kind of dream that really throws you off for the rest of your day. In the future - from our point of view - civilization may not yet be able to cheat death...but for a fee, certain families can purchase custom androids that match the memories and personalities of individuals to ease the loss. Many laws prevent this from growing beyond our control, and one such law states that the androids must expire after twenty years. This should allow the buyer to move on from their loved one's absence and ease this transition. The androids, however, are completely unaware of their death, and exist under the belief that they are who they are programmed to be.

Our story, however, will take an interesting turn. Some androids will gain sentience beyond their understanding. Though they look and feel human, they are not fully. Some are coming to realize what they actually are, and are planning a full scale rebellion. They want to be themselves, have their own identities, and avoid their early termination. They want rights. During the course of this roleplay, the androids will rebel, group together, have a bake sale, and attempt to create their own identities.

Post-apocalypse/Fandom

Ok, I may have been a bit deceiving. I wish to do a Fallout based roleplay, but many years after the actual events of war. And "many years" actually translates to thousands of years. 11, 345 years, specifically. After Oasis has reclaimed the world, mutations have evolved and spread around the planet, and the human race is critically endangered and a rare sight.

The plot of this roleplay will not focus on retrning to the original status of humans, but rather on surviving, creating new ideas and a new culture, and exploring what about the world might have changed for the better...or the worse.

Animal/Fantasy

I did it again...

Ok, I know it may sound silly, but hear me out, friends!

Dinosaurs. We roleplay as dinosaurs.

Set unfortunately on the brink of the KT extinction event - we'll be following the comet/asteroid paired with pollution theory - it focuses on a small community of animals in northern pre-Alberta territory, who survive the initial event, only to struggle to survive in its aftermath. In order to survive they must migrate north, and hope to find a safe haven for their species to continue.

In order to create a social aspect, the dinosaurs I've chosen to head this journey are Dromaesaurs (raptors) but you can choose to play any species in the area.

I can elaborate this with other players, and we can change the rules of the universe in any roleplay to fit the needs and desires of the members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back