• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A few fandoms

Melatonin

Welcome!

I come with a few requests for a few fandoms.

I'm 20 and I prefer my partners to be above the age of 18 for the sake of comfort.

I don't really know how to differentiate between what people consider advanced lit. and all that, but I consider myself at least pretty wordy. I can go anywhere from a couple paragraphs and beyond, but replies do fluctuate as the demands of the scene changes. Basically, as long as you're giving me more than a paragraph I'm happy.

All gender pairings are welcome and I enjoy doubling, but it's not required. I'm mostly looking for oc/canon right now.

I enjoy AUs of all kinds, some of my favorites being soulmates, idol/musician, yandere, and fantasy.

Onto fandom stuff!

》Boku no Hero Academia《
Searching for | Hawks, Dabi, Shigaraki, Bakugo, Shouto, Denki

Can write | Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Jirou, Kirishima, Shouto, Denki, Nejire, Tamaki, Shigaraki, Aizawa

》Genshin Impact《
Searching for | Childe, Zhongli, Thoma, Kaeya, Diluc, Itto, Albedo, Beidou, Yae Miko

Can write | Lumine, Aether, Xiao, Kazuha, Albedo, Diluc, Jean, Amber, Barbara, Razor, Bennett, Ganyu, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Kokomi, Ei

》Demon Slayer《
Looking for | Giyuu, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Obanai

Can write | Shinobu, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Uzui, Rengoku, Nezuko, Aoi, Kanao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back