• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Video Game Fandom RP Search

Aqua-Zora

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello to one and all! I'm looking to write some stories in any of the settings below. It's mostly video game fandoms. I've got plots and characters for each. I would love to hear any ideas you have as well. Also I can provide a writing sample on request.

So a little about what you can expect. I try to be pretty active and my timezone is EST. My writing style is in 3rd person. Responses go from paragraphs to multi-paragraphs depending on the scene. Establishing something would be longer while simple dialogue would be shorter. I can play multiple main characters and side characters as needed. I also prefer mainly original characters, but am open to playing canon ones on the side.

Fandoms in no particular order:
Legend of Zelda (Any timeline.)
Baldur's Gate 3 (Can do something like the game's plot or just something set in Faerûn.)
XCOM
Darkest Dungeon
Divinity Original Sin
Sonic the Hedgehog (Games and comics.)
Project Moon Games: Lobotomy Corporation, Library of Ruina, Limbus Company

Rules
-Be 20+.
-No one-liners.

Last edited:
Bump. Added Project Moon games to the list.
Keep your eyes buttered till the end.

Baldur's Gate would be interesting. either the main plot or one in faerun. Leaning more to the latter though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back