• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Drop Amongst an Ocean

Marcfundio

The Man, The Myth, The Autistic
Hello, my guys, gals, non-binary pals and everyone outside the box. My name is Devon Marcus "Marc" Cerda. I've been here, there and just about everywhere in terms of trying to expose myself.
Get your face out of the gutters, ya sicko. I meant- I've been searching for decent people to roleplay with. Small asterisk; I haven't dusted off the keyboard for a few years, so I might be a tad rusty - don't @ me.

I don't have any special requirements or whatever when it comes to roleplay partners, but all I ask is that..
A. you know "your" from "you're"
and B. that you're not dry.
ie. If you wanna pass my class, keep it up to 3 sentences per post.
You can do it - it's not that hard.

One more asterisk. I'm a huge fan of the Dragon Ball franchise and tend to reference it a lot. The show was actually the biggest inspiration behind the character I've presented for this post.

Without further ado,
here's the character:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back