• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✨ A Dreamers Search Thread ✨

Lost Dreamer

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello guys!
I won't make this too long 😊 I will be available to answer questions so you can ask me what I may forget to add here via PM.

About me:
- I am in my early 30s so I prefer partners over 18 years old or I feel awkward lol
- I write in the third person past tense and average two paragraphs per IC post
- I have BPD and depression so there are days I won't be able to write due to struggling a bit or days I will feel like writing a lot. I'm working on myself and am much better but still, I prefer to be open about it.
- I like visual inspiration for my writing so I sometimes add pictures to my CS (of clothes, inspiring scenery, items my character owns, etc...)
- I rarely play female characters and have a type, my females are usually NOT damsels in distress in need of saving, they tend to save themselves lol or at least put up a fight before needing help.
- while I PREFER m// pairings I am open to m/f

What I'm looking for:
- 18+ writers like I mentioned above
- ok with dark-ish themes
- write around two paragraphs per IC post
- active in OOC so we can plan together and exchange feedback, opinions about the RP, etc...

Current Interests/cravings:

Isekai / dark isekai
Fantasy / dark fantasy
Supernatural / dark supernatural
LitRPGs
Cultivation/system RPs

A few shows and stuff I like: (just a couple I can think of at the top of my head more for a feel of what I like since I don't do fandoms unless the pairings are OC/OC)

Anime:

Black Butler
The Severing Crime Edge
Darker Than Black
Saiyuki
Overlord
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Vampire hunter D (listened to the audiobooks and watched the animated films)

Tv:
Prodigal son
Legacies
True Blood
Charmed
Dexter
Twisted
You

So that's it for now. Let me know if you are interested or contact me in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back