• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀ" A Dragon Age rp !! ocxoc focus

marshflower

fixations make me itch to write
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! If you're reading this, it means you're just as hungry for dragon age as I am, probably. I've been replaying the games and now there's an itch in my brain telling me to rp, so here I am.

Looking mainly for ocxoc, but I can be flexible if there's something interesting. I will say, I'm totally shite at playing most canons :c

Other than that, the rp is fully customizable! Even if you don't want romance, I'm totally up for that! I've got several OC's for DA, across all games, so the timelind is fully up for grabs. Setting wise, Ferelden and Orlais are most comfortable, but I think it'd be fun to branch out if that's something you're interested in!

Honestly, I'm just itching to rp so feel free to ask anything and I'll probs entertain it. Except for explicit NSFW, that's like, the one thing entirely off the table tbh

PM me if interested! I mostly rp on discord, and I haven't used rpnat much, so forgive me if don't know how to do things on here lol <3

I don't know if I messaged you yet, but I'm down for a rp if I haven't yet

I don't know if I messaged you yet, but I'm down for a rp if I haven't yet
You haven't, so, hello and welcome! Feel free to PM me to discuss the rp, or ask for my disc if you'd prefer to discuss ooc stuff there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back