• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a disorganised search for partners

lisbeth

𝑠𝘩𝑒'𝑠 ⠀ 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩...

SEARCHING
hi, hello, how are you, thank you for bothering to click on this thread! i'm pyrrhic, so feel free to call me as such. i keep losing my other partner searches so here's a better, more detailed one. leave a reply or send up a private message if you're interested in anything. i'm going to add more pairings and plots soon!
rules and information
> i do not mind how old you are, age is irrelevant to me, albeit maturity is what dictates whether i will write with you.
> speaking of age, i am currently a college student. i have a week off at the moment so i will be able to get things up and running, smoothly enough. but after this week, my responses might become sparse at times; give us a message if this ever happens. additionally, i have some pretty bad motivational issues and a terrible attention span. i usually have to write a couple paragraphs, take a break, then come back to it.
> i believe myself to be semi-literate, meaning that i write a few paragraphs. however, i typically reciprocate what my partner has written. my attention span is relevant to how much my partner writes. "how come?" you ask. well, if you write a five-page essay that has as much depth as a puddle, i'm going to struggle reading it and immediately lose interest. you can write a mere two paragraphs, but if it puts shakespeare's literature to shame, i will love you forever. grammar and spelling are not necessarily essential, i'm prone to making mistakes myself. i sometimes miss out entire words due to how fast i type - AT LEAST understand the basics though.
> gender is not an issue. mxf, mxm, fxf are all acceptable. what i don't accept is someone who forces me to play a certain gender. the idea of being comfortable playing one gender over the other is something i have apprehended. however, you aren't going to be able to improve if you constantly tell people that you cannot "write as a male"; it contradicts the point of being a writer. step out of your comfort zone every once in a while.
> talk !! to !! me !! please !! you don't have to be friends with me, i understand that. howbeit, don't be agreeing with me on everything. if you think that you have a better idea, tell me! give me some enthusiasm. i want both of us to be excited for this.
what i like to write (generally)
> ANYTHING SUPERNATURAL. i don't know what it is, but i love to incorporate supernatural aspects into my stories: werewolves, vampires, banshees, wendigos, all that good dark and edgy shit.
> a nice little, cliche, unoriginal high school/college play. i enjoy the simplicity of them. i don't need to exert myself, and it's easy to incorporate other genres into it. give me the star athlete that has all the girls swoon over him, yet he's actually a humble gentleman. give me an outcast who doesn't want to eat alone, the bad boy who wears leather jackets and has convinced himself that he's misunderstood. i want a popular girl who believes they're superior to everyone.
> someone moving back to their old town and they end up reconnecting with an ex
> someone moving back to their old town but everything seems off, the people seem to be different, it's not the town they used to know. similar to the film "the world's end".
> dystopian futures
> angst. i need angst. bad things happen to all of us: arguments, loss of friends/family, deterioration of mental health. no one is truly the ray of sunshine you believe them to be.
> in correlation to what i previously mentioned, make our characters suffer. it adds layers to them, gives more to write about, gives underlying reasons as to why they do the things they do. but at the same time, don't make them pitiful. don't make them the sad emo kid who apparently has not a single good thing in their life. i at least want their suffering to be realistic.
> a character realising they're gay, and having to hide it; because of school, parents, idc. maybe they're struggling to deal with it. maybe they bully other people for their sexuality due to their own conflict.
> gay character being forced to go to conversation therapy, only to meet and form a relationship.
fandoms
(although i am open to anything, i prefer canon x canon with certain fandoms which seems to be abnormal for this website. what is listed is not the be all end all of what i shall write. feel free to send me anything else that you would like to write, and if it interests me enough then bob's your uncle)
* = craving / bold = character i would like to play
> teen wolf (allison x scott/stiles x Derek/stiles x malia/theo x liam)****
> doctor who (eleventh doctor x clara/twelth doctor x clara - as FRIENDS)
> brooklyn nine-nine (jake x amy/rosa x oc)
> skins (effy x freddy/chris x oc,)
> chilling adventures of sabrina (sabrina x harvey/ambrose x oc, dorcas x oc)****
> stranger things (jonathan x nancy, steve x oc)
> the breakfast club (john x claire, allison x oc)
> pretty little liars (aria x ezra, spencer x oc)
> death note (L x oc)
> descendants (evie x oc, carlos x jane)****
pairings
> supernatural x human
> detective x detective
> gang member x opposing gang member
> popular x outcast
> singer x bandmate
> royalty x non-royalty
plots
> there’s a boarding school where all students, staff and faculty are supernatural beings. dormitories are separated based on kind. despite efforts of administration and faculty to make the school harmonious, there are tensions between kinds (e.g. vampires vs werewolves) and even between families within supernatural groups (e.g. vampire vs vampire). if that’s not complicated enough, there are halflings who are caught in the middle of all those tensions at once.

> muse a is an innocent person on the run. muse a has been unintentionally tangled up with a spy organization when they give shelter to a counter-espionage agent in their apartment, who tells them a little bit about her mission: to stop said organization from finding out a top military secret. muse a doesn’t believe the agent at first, keeping her around simply for someone to talk to, but things get serious when she is murdered and the blame for the murder is pinned on muse a. muse a doesn’t know what half of this is about, but they aren’t going to take it lying down.muse a escapes from police custody and goes on the run in order to catch the real bad guys and prove their innocence, from what they do know. things are hard for muse a, since they’re being hunted both by the police and the spies. one night on the windy moors, as they’re walking to the nearest town, completely exhausted, Muse A runs into muse b, and the two end up inadvertently handcuffed to each other. muse a is absolutely indignant at being handcuffed to muse a, and they believe muse a to be the murderer. muse a takes advantage of that fact and pretends actually to be a cold-blooded murderer to scare muse binto finally shutting up, when their initial explanations about the espionage are met by scorn. muse b finally believes muse a though, when the spies catch up to them and reveal themselves.

Last edited:
I’d be totally down for some L x OC! I’ve been craving something with Death Note for the last few days and I would be happy to hear from you!

I would love to write John x Claire if you’re up for it! They’re such an interesting duo.

Your original ideas and parings all seem great and I'd love to chat some about them and the possibility of us RPing?

I'm up for a high school plot with a touch of fantasy if you're in. I have an idea actually. PM me :)

Hi! I'd love to chat with you about RPing together :) I love supernatural stuff and all sorts of monster RPs, but I've also got a deep love for royalty stuff, mafia/gang stories, and some slice of life with a twist! Hit me up if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back