• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay. So. I'll cut to the chase. I'll list the fandom's I'm looking to rp. AND the characters in hoping YOU play for me. We can double up that's no big deal. Then AFTER I post everything. I'll give you info about me. IF you stick to the end. And if I'm being quite blunt IM LOSING HOPE HERE PEOPLE!! so please PLEASE if your interested LET ME K N O W. We can discuss things and I am not LIMITED to these options. If you have an idea or if you wanna ask me if I know or do a certain fandom ASK ME. I'll update this constantly if and when I can. Just a heads up I will use at least one OC of mine for every rp

Fandom's
hunter X hunter
Star trek!: a next generation!
Undertale
(Update as soon as I remember more which honestly may be in 20 minutes)

People I hope you can play for me
Hisoka morow! (hXh)
Commander data and lieutenant WARF (star trek)
Sans. Any swap paps. [In the fell universes sans and papyrus] (undertale)

Characters I'm willing to play
Killua, gon (hXh)
Counselor troy, captain Picard. Commander William [aka #1], chief engineer geordi. (Star trek)
Grillby, muffet, alphys, mettiton, undyne (undertale) [may need help in swap universes]

Let me know if you want to play anyone I listed or if I didn't list anyone lemme know if you want me to play them and I'll see what I can do.

ABOUT ME

I'm surgess skull (no not my real name its a name of a OC I made) I'm turning 20 this year on September 8 and I been roleplaying since I was 11. I'm nocturnal and have insomnia so I'm pretty much awake a lot though I'm not always on because I go to party's sometimes. I'm also very busy with paper work and trying to get a suitable job. Or at the very least qualify for disability. So I will be doing ALOT of paper work, phone calls, etc. So if you see me on for 16-18 hours of 24 hours or more don't be surprised cuz I usually only sleep from 2:00 AM to 7:00 AM if I'm lucky. I'm a silly person in general and love bizarre things and wacky Looney scenario's kinda like in loony tunes but sometimes more realistic. Depends. But I also love LOVE drama and things that can make me cry, laugh, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back