• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rex_Masters

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a RP for five or six people where we are either demigods or just humans who have been blessed by a deity. I'm running a few ideas around in my head ut the jest of it is a new dark force is corrupting the world and the few gods that have power left give it to a champion that have chosen. It will be a lot of RP and fighting mixed with puzzles I'm aiming to do a modern/Fantasy setting.

This is the new extra page to help build the RP.

Last edited:
what if instead of just gods, they were spiritual beings? i'd be fine if my character is singled for being a demon, but still. he's a demon that hopes to win the god's favor if he saves the world, but he's not that great of a person. he's not evil, just decent. He also looks like a teenager, even though he's 6,000 years old. sound good?

what if instead of just gods, they were spiritual beings? i'd be fine if my character is singled for being a demon, but still. he's a demon that hopes to win the god's favor if he saves the world, but he's not that great of a person. he's not evil, just decent. He also looks like a teenager, even though he's 6,000 years old. sound good?
The only problem with this is how I'm developing the story the demons or dark entitys are the main villians corrupting the world to plunge it into darkness and the older a entity is the stronger they are. So I could swing something but you can't be an actual demon since you would have your raw power it's not funneled through a vessel (Aka a demigod or blessed person) and being 6000 years old you would be overly powerful compared to everyone else.

It probably can't hurt to have worldbuilding discussion happen in this thread so interested people know what's up. Or I would appreciate being looped into the DM conversation I guess.

It probably can't hurt to have worldbuilding discussion happen in this thread so interested people know what's up. Or I would appreciate being looped into the DM conversation I guess.
I'm currently working OT today but tomorrow I was going make a world building thread then pin it at the top of this post. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back