• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Day in the Life: Ace Attorney!

ryuuuuuuuuuu

✨gunshot gunshot gunshot cash register noise✨
This is a casual, slice of life rp with an emphasis on character development, interaction, and subsequent shenanigans. Canon characters are strongly encouraged!

For simplicity's sake, this rp will take place in a vague time period during the events of the original trilogy. You can play as any character you want, but please adjust them to fit this time frame. (THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!! I'm accepting characters pretty much on a first-come-first-serve basis, so if you've got a burning desire to play Hobohodou with Trucy, or older Kurain master Maya, let me know and we'll see what we can do~)

Write at least a paragraph of text per reply (no one liners!), but there's no need to write a novel. Have fun writing your character :)

-Acceptance is not guaranteed. I'd like to see mid-level writing and above!

No OOC drama, please (IC drama is, of course encouraged)! Treat each other with respect. No god modding or controlling other peoples' characters! And be aware of whether or not you're monopolizing another character's time -- be inclusive!

Lastly, this rp is trans and queer headcanon friendly. Trans girl Maya? Hell yeah! Asexual Gumshoe? Bring it on! Lesbian Franziska? Love it! All are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back