• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Danganronpa 1x1 Search with nifty

nifty.

“Hi I’m Nifty!”
Hey there, I’m nifty and I am currently really craving a danagnronpa roleplay!

• No MxF please, I cannot play males in MxF.

• I will do any other gender pairing. M/M, F/F, etc....

• I have a whole bunch of AUs in mind but I can stick to the origInal storyline

• Please be semi advanced to advanced. 2 paragraphs minimum.

• Don’t ghost the thread please. Tell me if you lose interest

• canon x oc only

• Doubling up is preferred

• Please be 18+ of age

I can play • Teruteru Hanamura, Kyoko Kirigiri, Touko Fukawa, Kirumi Tojo, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Peko Pekoyama, Nagito Komaeda, Miu Iruma, Celestia Ludenberg, Kiibo, Himiko Yumeno, Maki Harukawa, Kazuichi Souda, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Leon Kuwata, Chihiro Fujisaki, Chiaki Nanami, Rantaro Amami, Tsumugi Shirogane

I want you to play • Gundham Tanaka, Mahiru Koizumi, Sakura Ogami, Sayaka Maizono, Byakuya Togami, Nekomaru Nidai, Sonia Nevermind, Gonta Gokuhara, Kaito Momota, Mikan Tsumiki, Hiyoko Saionji, Ibuki Mioda, Human!Monokuma, Hajime Hinata, Korekiyo Shinguji, Aoi Asahina, Makoto Naegi

This is gonna sound weird but a lot of your characters you want your Partner to play looks a lot like. saihara-. Are you guys somehow connected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back