• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A criminal minds roleplay

Fairy.Edenth

🔪🖤🦇📼
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I’m Ty.

I’m not new here or anything. But. I’m looking for a criminal minds roleplay. I have an oc that I would like to take out for this and for someone to play Reid.

I’m willing to double up with you as long as we keep each roleplay going.

Here’s a few of my rules:
1. Please don’t ghost after a few replies. If you want to roleplay with me and just ghost, I’m gonna be a little upset.
2. Please give me something to work with. I don’t care how long your replies are as long as I can work with it.
3. Over 18 only. Please, please no minors. I’m 22 and it seems weird to me to roleplay with someone under 18.
4. I don’t want these rps to feel like just one persons. Make sure everyone’s ideas are heard and feels like their good ideas can be talked out more. Also don’t be afraid to tell each other that our idea isn’t the best or that you don’t like it.

Please dm me for more info about roleplaying and character info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back