• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A couple fandoms I’m looking for.

LucarioPounder

Hey, I’ve got some fandoms and ships I’m looking for. Here’s a list, and the higher they are in the list, the more preferred they are.

Loak x Tsireya
Neteyam x Tsireya
Aonung x Loak
Aonung x Kiri

Beastars:
Legoshi x Jack
Legoshi x Louis
Legoshi x Haru
Legoshi x Pina
Louis x Haru

My Hero Academia:
Tokoyami x Shoji
Tokoyami x Tsu
Hawks x Tokoyami
Kaminari x Jiro
Tokoyami x Kurorio
Kaminari x Kirishima

Zootopia
Nick x Judy

HTTYD:
Toothless x OC

Lion King:
Simba x OC

Pokémon:
Lucario x Human
Lucario x Cinderance
Lucario x Greninja
Lucario x Lucario
Lucario x Zeraora
(This one isn’t in order. And I honestly don’t know much about Pokémon, I just think these ones look cool)

General ships.
Roommates to lovers
Coworkers
Classmates
Friends to lovers

Last edited:
Ooh might be interested in doing Zootopia NickxJudy with you. However I don’t see anything with your literacy on here. I’m non lit/semi literate myself which I know isn’t everyone’s cup of tea so if it’s going to be an issue I do understand and wish you luck in finding someone.

Ooh might be interested in doing Zootopia NickxJudy with you. However I don’t see anything with your literacy on here. I’m non lit/semi literate myself which I know isn’t everyone’s cup of tea so if it’s going to be an issue I do understand and wish you luck in finding someone.
No worries. I usually tend to do 1-2 paragraphs, so I hope it’s not a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back