• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Couple Cravings

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just as it says in the title. I have a couple RP cravings right now that I would absolutely love to fulfill! Unfortunately, I'm not really looking for anything else right now besides these.

Firstly, though, some things to know about me:
-My post speed may vary. Some days I'm capable of popping out multiple replies while at other times it may take me days or weeks. If this bothers you then I may not be the partner for you.
-I am ghost friendly. If you're losing interest then just let me know. Either we can drop the RP or try to work something out to spark interest again.
-I am comfortable with playing nearly any kind of characters. If you have an idea that requires a specific kind of character then just ask.
-Character development is key. The plot could be the most amazing thing in the world, but if the characters are flat and bland then I will lose interest.
-I write at an advanced/literate level and ask that my partner does the same. I am not going to be a Grammar Nazi and nitpick every little thing, but I do ask that replies make sense and give me something to respond to.
-I greatly enjoy dark and gritty themes, particularly those that challenge characters. If you're looking for pure fluff, sunshine, and lollipops then, again, I may not be the partner for you.

Now for the cravings:
I've been eyeing some sort of Middle Eastern/Arabian inspired high fantasy epic. I have a couple ideas of my own for this one. One is pretty much the generic fantasy trope of having characters go on some sort of epic journey(for a reason yet to be determined) while the other involves the members of a scholarly nomadic tribe travelling from place to place to learn more about their world. This latter option would probably be more akin to a slice of life story with a fantasy twist.
I've recently finished reading the new book and now I'm really craving a RP in Panem. My personal favourite for this setting is having two tributes get reaped and then struggle through the challenges that come with the games. However, there's plenty of other options to explore in the world. Having read the new book has also given me interest in exploring the Peacekeepers more. Perhaps our characters could be two fresh recruits trying to come to terms with their new roles or something.

On a final note either of these RP's will be done over the site PM system. That is non-negotiable. I'm really not a fan of using any of the other mediums for RP, although they are fine for OOC chatter.

Just as it says in the title. I have a couple RP cravings right now that I would absolutely love to fulfill! Unfortunately, I'm not really looking for anything else right now besides these.

Firstly, though, some things to know about me:
-My post speed may vary. Some days I'm capable of popping out multiple replies while at other times it may take me days or weeks. If this bothers you then I may not be the partner for you.
-I am ghost friendly. If you're losing interest then just let me know. Either we can drop the RP or try to work something out to spark interest again.
-I am comfortable with playing nearly any kind of characters. If you have an idea that requires a specific kind of character then just ask.
-Character development is key. The plot could be the most amazing thing in the world, but if the characters are flat and bland then I will lose interest.
-I write at an advanced/literate level and ask that my partner does the same. I am not going to be a Grammar Nazi and nitpick every little thing, but I do ask that replies make sense and give me something to respond to.
-I greatly enjoy dark and gritty themes, particularly those that challenge characters. If you're looking for pure fluff, sunshine, and lollipops then, again, I may not be the partner for you.

Now for the cravings:
I've been eyeing some sort of Middle Eastern/Arabian inspired high fantasy epic. I have a couple ideas of my own for this one. One is pretty much the generic fantasy trope of having characters go on some sort of epic journey(for a reason yet to be determined) while the other involves the members of a scholarly nomadic tribe travelling from place to place to learn more about their world. This latter option would probably be more akin to a slice of life story with a fantasy twist.
I've recently finished reading the new book and now I'm really craving a RP in Panem. My personal favourite for this setting is having two tributes get reaped and then struggle through the challenges that come with the games. However, there's plenty of other options to explore in the world. Having read the new book has also given me interest in exploring the Peacekeepers more. Perhaps our characters could be two fresh recruits trying to come to terms with their new roles or something.

On a final note either of these RP's will be done over the site PM system. That is non-negotiable. I'm really not a fan of using any of the other mediums for RP, although they are fine for OOC chatter.
Both of your ideas sound dope. They excite me :) I’d be down for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back