• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Collaboration of Sorts

Erilese Hallows

Hello all!
I'm hoping to find a couple of writing partners, fandom or original, that would be interested in doing a 1x1 romance roleplay with myself? Post below the type of roleplay you'd like to do and hopefully we can work something out in DM's. Thank you for reading <3 -Eri

I guess I should reiterate what I'm looking for.

I write at least 2-3 paragraphs, more if I'm heavily interested in the story.

I'm 24, and have been roleplaying since I was 12.

I normally do OC x OC with a few fandom roleplays here and there.

I absolutely adore Romance and Slow Burn Romance plots, but I'm versatile between any and all plots.

I can roleplay both genders, Male or Female without discrimination.

LGBTQ+ Friendly.

Slice of life welcome.

I'm active daily!

I'm always down for some slow-burn queer romance. Are there any specific genres you're interested in?

edit:

Big ol list of stuff I'm into:

> High fantasy; medievalesque adventure
> Dark fantasy; spooky Lovecraftian horror
> Horror; blood, guts, and cosmic terror
> Sci-fi; space opera, dystopia, cyberpunk, spaaace
> Crime-noir; fedoras, gritty murder, forget it, OP. It's Chinatown
> Paranormal investigators; monster hunters, occult detectives, a priest with a shotgun
> 1920s-1970s; what a (terrible) time to be alive
> *punk; steam, diesel, ray, atom, rocket, and whatever else
> Faux-historical; bad history meets fantasy, possibly steampunk and Eldritch terror
> Fandom: Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Outlast, The Outer Worlds, The Sinking City, anything Lovecraft

I'm always down for some slow-burn queer romance. Are there any specific genres you're interested in?
ALWAYS down for an MxM / FxF slow burn <3 I'm pretty versatile when it comes to settings/Genre, is there any specific you'd like to try or particularly fond of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back