a brief introduction!

banshees

mister sneakers
hello!!!! i'm maria. this isn't my first rodeo on the rp scene, so i'm not completely useless, but i've been on a break that has lasted almost two years. i'm going into my senior year of high school, during which i'm going to be starting a year-long writing project, so i decided it was probably in my best interest to keep exercising my writing muscles...in the form of rping.

to all who choose to respond to this: what piece of advice would you give me for rping on this site? and thank you in advance for any welcomes.

Hello Maria welcome to RPN. Here are a couple of links for you.
An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing/

New Accounts - 10 Post Rule/

Welcome to RoleplayNation

Well I usually roleplay one x one so I can tell you to get a search thread up that way when you dive into some roleplays people know what you're looking for. It's also good to check out request threads of others too because you might be craving something someone else is, boom, one or two PMs later you both have a story going.
Be patient too. I find that also helps. People will come you just have to give it some time :)

Hey! Welcome! I hope you have fun around here, everyone is super nice!

My piece of advice is to just be really open about your rp expectations and it'll be super easy to make friends and partners! ❤️

Welcome to RPNation, sorry I really can't give any advice for here, I also just joined. Either way I really hope you enjoy it here. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back