• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A bookish search (CRAVING FOURTH WING) updated 9/23

SmokdGalaxy

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, it’s galaxy!

I fell of the face of the earth as life got chaotic for me but things have settled down and I have time again! If we began to plot something out or were just in the reaching out stages and you would like to pick it back up, please just message me!

• late twenties, est usa, she / her
    [*]I love making friends and can be really chatty. I’ll send you memes and tiktoks, make Pinterest boards and playlists, but it’s not necessary,
  • 200 - 2,500+ words per character, really just depends on what we are working with. I love a good, fleshed out response but love rapid responses as well
  • Can post at least once every other day if not every day / multiple times a day. More than likely the later so as long as I’m interested (I work mon - Fri so have some patience please)
  • Doubling or two separate roleplays, please! I scratch your back, I scratch yours. I thrive and live off of pleasing my partner, I’d like to have something to squeal about too!
  • mxf for my pairing please, I’m all ears and open to almost pairings for what you may be interested in.
  • ALL! ALL characters and YOU need to be over the age of eighteen, preferably 20+ higher. All stories here were written, we can adjust as need be to fit this criteria.
  • real life faceclaims / realistic AI / description is my preference for faceclaims. I’m not too into drawing / anime unless we are in that universe itself
wooo onto the reason we’re all here
Right now my major crave is fourth wing. I’m really wanting to play against Liam (but let’s keep him alive lmao) and am dying to play as Xaden, but am down and willing to play just about damn near anyone.

highkey always and forever craving ACOTAR / Crescent
City / GOT / HOTD

ACOTAR - Looking to play against Azriel. I’d really love to play as Rhys or Cassian

Crescent City - Looking to play against Ruhn or Hunt. Possibly Ithan.
Love to play as - Hunt, Baxian, Ithan, Tharion, Flynn, Dec

**For the GOT / HOTD universe we’re obviously looking at aging the characters up
GOT - really really craving playing against Jon Snow. pls pls pls, also willing to play against Robb
Love to play as - Jamie, Robb, Theon, The hound, etc
HOTD - I’d love you forever if I could play against Aemond, also willing to play against Daemon
Love to play as - Daemon, Harwin, Cole, Aegon, etc

Marvel - love to play against Thor or Steve Rogers
Love to play as: Loki, Bucky, Tony, etc

Interest bank
ACOTAR//CC//HOTD//HP//PJO//MARVEL//STARWARS

Last edited:
Hello, hello!!

I'd be interested in GOT/HOTD/Marvel if you're still searching! More than happy to chat more in PM or via discord.

In short, Im Cat 24f (25 late Aug) with 13-14 years experience writing. I usually do a minimum of 3 paragraphs and have my own search thread where some of my writing samples are located. I am happy to portray any of your desired character partners c:

Hello! I'm very interested in HotD/GoT and I could try Marvel as well. I'm Merituuli, Meri or Tuuli for short. I'm 30ish AFAB and prefer they/them pronouns. 15ish years of writing and I usually do 2 paragraphs minimum. I'm big on writing female characters but I can try a few of your preferred characters.

hi there! my name is angelica (twenty, she/her) and i'm currently looking for acotar or got/hotd roleplays and i would love to roleplay with you. i am a descriptive roleplayer, preferring paragraph style and at least 1k words, though i definitely accept more. please lmk if you are interested.

hi there! my name is angelica (twenty, she/her) and i'm currently looking for acotar or got/hotd roleplays and i would love to roleplay with you. i am a descriptive roleplayer, preferring paragraph style and at least 1k words, though i definitely accept more. please lmk if you are interested.
hey! I'd love to do an ACOTAR rp with you!! feel free to send me a message if you're interested and still looking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back