• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🥺90's lover boys🥺 {90's gay love story} Always Open

Serial Killer

My lover is a serial killer~
Hello! I am looking for a roleplay based in the '90s. It will be a high school/college romance between two boys. I will list the rules, what I'm looking for, and the plot below! This will be a softer roleplay between my softer character and your greaser type character.

~WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR~
-I am looking for someone who can play a character who is like a greaser. If you don't know what that is, it is basically "a rough young man, especially one who greases his hair back and is a member of a motorcycle gang".
-I am looking for someone who is ok with portrayals of homophobia (it is the 90's so gay relationships weren't accepted). Keep in mind, I do not agree with homophobia so this is only for the roleplay.
-I am looking for someone who is fine with playing as a boy. I don't care what your real gender is just be ok with playing as a boy.

RULES
-Write more than one line. One paragraph is fine by me just no one-liners.
-Please be kind out of roleplay
-Don't control my character and I won't control yours

PLOT
{Me as muse A}
{You as muse B}
Muse A is one of the nicest kids in school. What doesn't make sense to people is that he is friends with muse B, one of the toughest kids in their school. Muse A always looked up to muse B. Muse B is how Muse A found out he was...gay. Muse A never said anything or told anyone. It was wrong to like the same gender. Right?

Muse B and Muse A go to a party together. Muse A doesn't realize he's drinking long island iced teas until he's had three or four. He gets so drunk that he drags his long time best friend to the bathroom and outs himself. What happens after that is up to the roleplay.

If you are interested in this please DM me! You can name the chat whatever you want. Just let me know!

Have a good day/night and happy roleplaying!​

Hey, I'm interested! Do you have discord so we can plan this out?

Sure! I have an oc I know could play the part pretty well, if that's fine? I like the second plot a lot

Sure! I have an oc I know could play the part pretty well, if that's fine? I like the second plot a lot
Oh! Both things under the "plot" section are for the same plot. I just gave a little bit of backing so it would all make sense. But uh, yeah! Just message me and we can get things rolling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back